User Tag List

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone an INFJ nowadays?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    its true. also the fact that I have publicly pronounced that INFJs are my official dual personality, loads of deluded women who want to feel "desirable" by an "authority" have surfaced.

You would not believe how many clients I have arguing with me when I tell them they arent infj. It happens at least twice a month. First they pay me to help them find their type, then they doll up on webcam and look pretty, and then I tell them they are entj or infp or esfj and suddenly there is a lot of frustration in the session. In the end I take their money and they remain the type they have chosen to be, regardless of how incorrect it is, and I milk these petty desperate filth for their money in hourly sessions. Its especially hilarious when they try to tell me what the function defi itions are as theyve defined them and how my understanding is wrong.

Dont pay for my for help when it isnt wanted.
    It'd be peculiar to pay you for your services if they had already come in as a specific type. That in itself just looks bad; if they were solely interested in being desirable – that approach is clearly filled with error. I'd counsel them on decision-making and effective planning first and foremost (in regard to people), and maybe throw in some lessons on diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I see. I worked with EEG in a medical setting.
    Cool – it sounded like a possibility

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    i don't even know of anyone who switched types from INFJs to another in reaction to people's life stories with INFJs (i assume that whoever said that does know some), i just extrapolated the phenomena of filtering perspectives based on emotional implications to the possibility of changing one's understanding of MBTI to result in a different typing for yourself if the previous type comes to have negative implications. the specific implication was pure speculation on my part, completely theoretical & at this point i wouldn't argue for it being anything more.
    See - even this short explanation acknowledges the limits of your comment, making it more reasonable and less likely to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    i am not sure if you posted as a member or as a mod, i thought it was the later, and under that assumption - allowing a main topic to generalize but not the posts about it seem to limit the debate to disagreeing with the OP (technically my posts do disagree with the OP, but thats besides the point). if you meant it as advice on how to not try to convince others of a point, thats true.
    The worth of my comments should be independent of my status as a mod. I might have given the same advice as a member, and in fact probably have given similar on other threads. Comments like the one below are clearly posted as a mod:

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    There have been some rather sweeping generalizations made based at best on limited anecdotal evidence, some in earnest, others perhaps in jest. While this is not against the rules, it is often unwelcome, especially to those so targeted.

In short: please rein it in a bit, and stay on topic.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I wish I was INFJ.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I wish I was INFJ.
    I see you switched back to INFP. May I ask why?

Also..

*So close*

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I see you switched back to INFP. May I ask why?

Also..

*So close*
    You're an ESFP. : P
    It's funny because he's actually an unhealthy ESFP.

Called it a while ago.
    You think everyone's ESFP.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Those last two quotes are about Raptorwizard..

I never claimed anyone else to be ESFP before that.

What's wrong with you? Haha.

Also, Noll was typed as ISFP before. I was just curious why he went back to INFP after seeming sure about ISFP.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I wish I was INFJ.
    I wish i was an enfj. However it's not because i want to be special.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    I don't know about everyone but i got typed esfp too.

Esfp 7w8 would be a nice combo come to think of it.

Those last two quotes are about Raptorwizard..

I never claimed anyone else to be ESFP before that.

What's wrong with you? Haha.

Also, Noll was typed as ISFP before. I was just curious why he went back to INFP after seeming sure about ISFP.
    You sure?

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Riva
    Esfp 7w8 would be a nice combo come to think of it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

garbage

If I've learned anything from this site, it's that half of everybody is just a bunch of poseurs. S masquerading as N, ESFJs as ENFJs, ENTJs as ESTJs, ISTJs as INTJs, ESFPs as INFJs, ISFJs as INFJs, INFPs as INFJs, ENTPs as INFJs, ESFJs as INFJs, ISTJs as INFJs, ESTJs as INFJs.. the list just goes on and on.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    its true. also the fact that I have publicly pronounced that INFJs are my official dual personality, loads of deluded women who want to feel "desirable" by an "authority" have surfaced.

You would not believe how many clients I have arguing with me when I tell them they arent infj. It happens at least twice a month. First they pay me to help them find their type, then they doll up on webcam and look pretty, and then I tell them they are entj or infp or esfj and suddenly there is a lot of frustration in the session. In the end I take their money and they remain the type they have chosen to be, regardless of how incorrect it is, and I milk these petty desperate filth for their money in hourly sessions. Its especially hilarious when they try to tell me what the function defi itions are as theyve defined them and how my understanding is wrong.

Dont pay for my for help when it isnt wanted.
    Do you find that men are more or less likely than women to 'identify' with the INFJ type description? It sounds like women... I would guess that more women would want to be INFJ if they actually aren't because the description is more feminine in American cultural terms. But I don't know...

And no, I'm not trying to get your help for free; I don't have a webcam, and even if I did, I spent like 100+ hours studying typology before I got to the right type. I wish I was an INTJ, but I'm not, so I had to admit reality and be an INFJ. And I'm not being rude either; I watched your video about people taking your 'life force' and I don't want to be ignored.

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast