User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    I find it amusing how the most common type, ISFJ is just one letter away from the least common type, INFJ. I suspect alot of the mistyped INFJs are really ISFJs.
    I'm actually starting to be skeptical of these percentages. But anyway, ISFJ and INFJ despite sharing 3 letters seem really different to me. I'm sure some are mistyped ISFJ's, but I'd say more are N's of another type. I can't speak too much for mistyping though since I've done it a bunch of times. Hopefully I'll be flawless at typing some day...

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I'm actually starting to be skeptical of these percentages. But anyway, ISFJ and INFJ despite sharing 3 letters seem really different to me. I'm sure some are mistyped ISFJ's, but I'd say more are N's of another type. I can't speak too much for mistyping though since I've done it a bunch of times. Hopefully I'll be flawless at typing some day...

My wife's an ISFJ, I'm an INFJ : The differences between us are immense. We live on different planets and only in the bedroom do we align :p

The differences in cognitive functions tell a lot more than the letters that differ in the MBTI type.

Society

@fia, are you seriously trying to take credit for standing up for your own group as standing up for the underdog? and while you are busy preaching humility, have you stopped to notice how over the years as people one by one come attack the underdog with what is clearly malicious real life stories and experiences intended to put you down the underdog down ganging up as a 1 person gang on the poor flock of harmless sheep doing nothing but rising up to defend themselves from anyone bullying them with stories from their lives... rising up to the underdog together, poor things. nothing at all twisted and distorted about viewing yourself as the underdog there.

more importantly, you aren't actually defending them, quite the reverse: the main accusation against INFJs usually revolves around them using Ni to filter information based on what implications would make them look bad, and so far your reactions each and every time is that it can't be true because it makes you look bad. you are not defending INFJs from stereotypes, you are reinforcing the stereotypes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    @fia, are you seriously trying to take credit for standing up for your own group as standing up for the underdog? and while you are busy preaching humility, have you stopped to notice how over the years as people one by one come attack the underdog with what is clearly malicious real life stories and experiences intended to put you down the underdog down ganging up as a 1 person gang on the poor flock of harmless sheep doing nothing but rising up to defend themselves from anyone's experience.... rising up to the underdog together, poor things. nothing at all twisted and distorted about viewing yourself as the underdog there.

more importantly, you aren't actually defending them, quite the reverse: the main accusation against INFJs usually revolves around them using Ni to filter information based on what implications would make them look bad, and so far your reactions each and every time is that it can't be true because it makes you look bad. you are not defending INFJs from stereotypes, you are reinforcing the stereotypes.
    She never looks bad. Never.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Society

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    She never looks bad. Never.
    ofcourse not, that couldn't be a matter of perspective, how one behaves in a conflict never looks different from different perspectives of that conflict right? and besides, if she looked bad from any perspective that just proves those perspectives wrong & distorted.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

ofcourse not, that couldn't be a matter of perspective, how one behaves in a conflict never looks different from different perspectives of that conflict does right? and besides, if she looked bad from any perspective that just proves those perspectives wrong & distorted.
    No. I love her and she's just fine. You should leave her alone.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Society

No. I love her and she's just fine. You should leave her alone.
    i appreciate her, i've seen her being kind to others and once to me and i would say she's largely a good person, but there's a huge dissonance between that and not being able to see her from any perspective in which anything she says or does might have negative implications - in itself i wouldn't say that's really love either for that matter, its just selectively painting someone as something that might be easier to love.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

i appreciate her, i've seen her being kind to others and once to me and i would say she's largely a good person, but there's a huge dissonance between that and not being able to see her from any perspective in which anything she says or does might have negative implications.
    Neither she, nor I, nor any of us are your ex-wife. Jesus. Have you tried therapy?
    ~ John Rogers

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

@Mane, if you're the Solipsist Slayer, that applies pretty well to INTP's. They're pretty good at solipsism.

Society

Neither she, nor I, nor any of us are your ex-wife. Jesus. Have you tried therapy?
    neither me or anyone else with an INFJ ex/mother//father/aunt/uncle/friend/coworker are demons from dimension Z conspiring to make you feel bad about yourself to use the negative emo power to reverse the polarity on the lock protecting the gates between the worlds and unleashing the dragon army.

...and clearly me canceling that option shows that its the underlining delusion on which your stance stands on. have you looked into medications?