User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

To be fair, and this goes with @fia's point as well, most people probably don't fit neatly into the archetype of 1 of 16, thus it's no wonder there are a lot of mistypes and/or people can't relate to descriptions or don't see themselves in them. The descriptions ARE stereotypes/categories. Some people might be so extreme/obvious that they clearly fit into one and only one, but a whole lot of other people don't fall in as neatly. Add to that the fact that there are about a bazillion ways people determine ones' type, so, it's not like the act of typing is super accurate or there's only one way. It's an incredibly loose theory/set of theories all intertwined and it's a bit of a crapshoot for one to muddle their way through all of the information and varying modes/opinions on typing.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    I feel like this is what my arguments probably look like.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Forgive me if my post is incoherent or redundant, I've yet to drink my morning coffee.
    Your post was pretty spot on.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    This.

Probably the same reason why there are so many "INTPs" too.
    That's hilarious.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

^ Vitamin D deficiency.
    Think.

garbage

Man, this guy is pissed off.

10 minutes!? (edit: oh, it's because he repeats himself about six times) He said "That's all I got" five minutes into the video!! And then he went on for five more minutes!!

"Most INFPs who listened to me just now, the only thing they heard was RARR RARR RRARAR that's all they heard. [...] All they heard was frustration." But most ISTPs, ENFJs, ESTPs, and INTJs heard exactly the same thing.

__

Does anyone really give a damn about how rare one's type is? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    10 minutes!?
    Depends on the latitude and longitude.
    Think.

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

10 minutes!? (edit: oh, it's because he repeats himself about 5 times)

Man, this guy is pissed off.
    __

Does anyone really give a damn about how rare one's type is? Really?
    It can really soothe that pain of feeling isolated and alone in a world where nobody seems to understand you or care for you. It gives you a clear reason for that, and a validation that you are something special. So, yeah, people care. But then people care about the weirdest things and get into huge bitch fights for the most moronic stuff first to either entertain themselves of give themselves purpose, so it aint that surprising that this is one of those fights.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It can really soothe that pain of feeling isolated and alone in a world where nobody seems to understand you or care for you. It gives you a clear reason for that, and a validation that you are something special. So, yeah, people care. But then people care about the weirdest things and get into huge bitch fights for the most moronic stuff first to either entertain themselves of give themselves purpose, so it aint that surprising that this is one of those fights.
    Yeah, I shoulda included that caveat.

Perhaps I should've phrased it as "If your criteria for typing yourself includes that the type is seen as rare, then you're doing it wrong. Pick the damn label that fits."

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Yeah, I shoulda included that caveat.

Perhaps I should've phrased it as "If your criteria for typing yourself includes that the type is seen as rare, then you're doing it wrong. Pick the damn label that fits."
    That pain still needs soothing

I guess it depends on what their priority is.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)