User Tag List

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone an INFJ nowadays?

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Booger Cop View Post
    You don't need to tell me you don't give a crap. I just assume so. I do as I please too. I give my opinion and it's up to the person whether they listen to it or not. I just want to express myself.

You don't think you are doing this to feed your ego? Rants are some of the most ego driven things I've ever seen. If you say so. Everyone does something to feed their ego though. If you identify with an enneagram type, then you are admitting to exactly this.

You give me the impression of someone with a strong super ego. I didn't really say much of anything and you are already reacting in a way that thinks people are trying to bite your head off. You make it a point that you don't care if anyone agree or disagree. There's this critic inside of you. It's as if you are arguing with it. It comes across to me, a stranger from the outside, like an extreme reaction.

There are certain patterns I notice of certain types. Type 6 is the one that tend to want to have everything fair. They are egalitarian. They are more fixated on this than other types. Your post style and reactions just remind me so much of people I knew back in perC. Both friends and random posters.

Fair point,I could see 6.

w7 or w5 though?

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    IXXX

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Fair point,I could see 6.

w7 or w5 though?
    I think your dominant wing is 7. You're not very careful in how you construct what you say. The 5 brings about more contemplative energy because of avarice. You just say it as it is and whimsical, giving the impression of someone who might be an ambivert. I feel ya on the whole certain types are overrated thing btw. Unfair to attribute another entire type to mistyping though lol. cough*infps*cough That ain't right.

2cents yo

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    IXXX

oops meant to say *over typed*

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Booger Cop View Post
    I think your dominant wing is 7. You're not very careful in how you construct what you say. The 5 brings about more contemplative energy because of avarice. You just say it as it is and whimsical, giving the impression of someone who might be an ambivert. I feel ya on the whole certain types are overrated thing btw. Unfair to attribute another entire type to mistyping though lol. cough*infps*cough That ain't right.

2cents yo
    Thanks for the perspective.No,no,no I am strictly an omnivore.

But seriously,yeah I could definitely see that.I am going to be taking this into serious consideration.

I do apologize about blowing up at you initially,I get a little ahead of myself sometimes.

Yeah,fine,that was kind of fucked up of me...sorry INFP's,but to be fair I did throw the ISFJ's(how come no one comments about them?) into the fire with you guys!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I love this song.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think people should be free to self-identify however they want. I try to respect that. It's no skin off my nose if I don't see them the way they see themselves and they are likely to know more about themselves than I do the vast majority of the time. It's just a silly soft-science (I'm being generous) thingy. Totally prone the Forer effect and a step or two above one's astrological sign. IMO. But I've been on MBTI forums of one kind or another for a long time, so I think I'm more interested in interacting with the type of people that are interested in MBTI than I am in MBTI, etc at this point.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I think people should be free to self-identify however they want. I try to respect that. It's no skin off my nose if I don't see them the way they see themselves and they are likely to know more about themselves than I do the vast majority of the time. It's just a silly soft-science (I'm being generous) thingy. Totally prone the Forer effect and a step or two above one's astrological sign. IMO. But I've been on MBTI forums of one kind or another for a long time, so I think I'm more interested in interacting with the type of people that are interested in MBTI than I am in MBTI, etc at this point.
    I'm glad you said this. I don't think typing does oneself justice.

And really, if INFJs are the "counselors" of the types I would expect higher concentrations in typology forums than in the fray.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    I'm glad you said this. I don't think typing does oneself justice.

And really, if INFJs are the "counselors" of the types I would expect higher concentrations in typology forums than in the fray.
    Lol, you're an INFJ too now, or are you just messing around?

garbage

Hey

Hey

Where does the notion that some types are insanely rare come from? It seems to me that the origin is in the CPP statistics, but then it got all screwed up in a positive feedback loop where rarity became a trait of the type.

Freaking Ratchet Array Rail Tracer's Avatar

LALALALALALLALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALALALA

To think I was part of this INFP INFJ thingy.

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast