User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 568

  1. #191
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Booger Cop View Post
    Ah but don't you see that most of what you are doing here is ego driven? I don't get the impression that you care much at all about self-discovery or self-improvement.

    I'm not interested in INFJ mistypes though. I am however interested in how you type. I usually frequent personalitycafe and the INXX, enneagram forums over there. Came to register for this forum because of this thread. You seem like a enneagram 6.
    Not really,I'm not doing this to feed my ego in any way at all,it was just a rant,nothing more nothing less.Just voicing my opinion(an unforgivable sin,I know),I don't give a crap if you agree or disagree or even comment,I just needed to get it out that's all.I'd be happier if you'd all quit trying to bite my head off and let it die(getting tired of this bull).I now regret ever starting this piece of shit thread.I'm never posting while under the influence of anger again.

    Then you've got the wrong impression,I came into this for self-discovery/improvement,its the ultimate challenge!
    I just want to become the best possible person I can be is all,I want to know everything about myself,especially the bad things so I can fix them.
    For me,this is what life's about,growing,struggling to become a better person.I cannot understand how someone would rather ignore the bad things and therefore become stagnant is all,just to feel good about themselves.To put it bluntly,fuck that,that's no way to grow,where's the fun in that?

    But ok,you obviously know me/my motivations best right?
    I just wish others would do the same,but in the end to each his own.

    I'm no one to type anyone,I'm just going off common sense here;note how I did not point fingers and say "blahblahblah is not an INFJ!",it's because I don't think I have the necessary understanding to do so,and I'm totally ok with admitting so.However it's rather common sense that there is no way there would be this many people of the supposed rarest type.

    For me?You shouldn't have.

    What makes you say so?I have considered 6.
    w5 or w7?

  2. #192
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I am also infj.
    Greetings fellow INFJ.

  3. #193
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    @tsunderes

    Do you even spacebar?

  4. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Greetings fellow INFJ.
    Wut up! All good being infj.

  5. #195
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    @tsunderes

    Do you even spacebar?
    I,Have,No,Idea,What,you,are,talking,about.

    What'saspacebar?

    But seriously,fuck that shit,too much work.

  6. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    I,Have,No,Idea,What,you,are,talking,about.
    lol,learn2useaspacebar.

  7. #197
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Wut up! All good being infj.
    *Nods*carry on,carry on.

  8. #198
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    I,Have,No,Idea,What,you,are,talking,about.

    What'saspacebar?

    But seriously,fuck that shit,too much work.
    Stop the madness!

  9. #199

  10. #200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Not really,I'm not doing this to feed my ego in any way at all,it was just a rant,nothing more nothing less.Just voicing my opinion(an unforgivable sin,I know),I don't give a crap if you agree or disagree or even comment,I just needed to get it out that's all.I'd be happier if you all quit trying to bite my head off and let it die(getting tired of this bull).
    You don't need to tell me you don't give a crap. I just assume so. I do as I please too. I give my opinion and it's up to the person whether they listen to it or not. I just want to express myself.

    You don't think you are doing this to feed your ego? Rants are some of the most ego driven things I've ever seen. If you say so. Everyone does something to feed their ego though. If you identify with an enneagram type, then you are admitting to exactly this.

    What makes you say so?I have considered 6.
    You give me the impression of someone with a strong super ego. I didn't really say much of anything and you are already reacting in a way that thinks people are trying to bite your head off. You make it a point that you don't care if anyone agree or disagree. There's this critic inside of you. It's as if you are arguing with it. It comes across to me, a stranger from the outside, like an extreme reaction.

    There are certain patterns I notice of certain types. Type 6 is the one that tend to want to have everything fair. They are egalitarian. They are more fixated on this than other types. Your post style and reactions just remind me so much of people I knew back in perC. Both friends and random posters.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 10:41 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
  3. [INFJ] How do you encourage an INFJ, or, How do you know if an INFJ has lost interest in you
    By Spring in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 09:52 PM
  4. [INFJ] INFJ + ENFP = Transcendental Romance. INFJ + ESTJ = Duality. Any thoughts?
    By finalfantasy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:28 AM
  5. [INFJ] INFJ + INFJ relationship confusion! (warning: long winded)
    By True Blue in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts