User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 568

  1. #121
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    also people assign certain types to other people because they think that type is a bad type and they think the person is a bad person.
    That's an even worse sort of misattribution.

    Oh.. and putting them in unhealthy loops, too. "Y'know, you're just a freakin' ENTJ in a Te-Se loop. That's a bad thing, see?"

  2. #122
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    That's an even worse sort of misattribution.

    Oh.. and putting them in unhealthy loops, too. "Y'know, you're just a freakin' ENTJ in a Te-Se loop. That's a bad thing, see?"
    exactly. so really we need to make a thread that is, you're probably a shitty insecure person and here's why:
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  3. #123
    Member the resident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    esfj
    Enneagram
    3w8
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Most people confuse Si and Ni anyways.

    Si perception is inherently relativistic. Si-doms are great at taking multiple perspectives. Ni perception is intractable because it is inherently egocentric and wedded to its assumptions.

    Internet stupidity, however, has made Si into something about cleaning surfaces.
    3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7



    3w2 6w7 8w7

    "Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it."

    "The 368 is very dynamic. This is the toughest fighter on the Enneagram."

    The Justice Fighter

    3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7

  4. #124
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the resident View Post
    Most people confuse Si and Ni anyways.

    Si perception is inherently relativistic. Si-doms are great at taking multiple perspectives. Ni perception is intractable because it is inherently egocentric and wedded to its assumptions.

    Internet stupidity, however, has made Si into something about cleaning surfaces.
    Bolded: So true.

  5. #125
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,130

    Default

    what is the misconception js are neat freaks and their closets are color coded?
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  6. #126
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    is that surprising?
    Nope.

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the resident View Post
    Most people confuse Si and Ni anyways.

    Si perception is inherently relativistic. Si-doms are great at taking multiple perspectives. Ni perception is intractable because it is inherently egocentric and wedded to its assumptions.

    Internet stupidity, however, has made Si into something about cleaning surfaces.
    Eh, not at all. Because both Ni and Si are Pi functions, they both do what they do in the same way.
    The disconnect is the kind of information with which they deal. @Owfin proposed Si deals with models vs. Ni systems.

    In physical context, Si deals with what is done.
    In physical context, Ni deals with how it is done.

    In processes, Si deals with how it is done (in terms of relationship to physical.)
    In processes, Ni deals with what is done (the step-by-step process).

    If you need to deal with how something is done, you'll need more processing space in your Pi function to understand it, which is why Si is physical and Ni is sequential. Both can deal with how it is done and both can deal with what is done, they just do them on different planes.

  8. #128
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Nope.
    Psychic?! INFJ!

  9. #129
    Member the resident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    esfj
    Enneagram
    3w8
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Eh, not at all. Because both Ni and Si are Pi functions, they both do what they do in the same way.
    The disconnect is the kind of information with which they deal. @Owfin proposed Si deals with models vs. Ni systems.

    In physical context, Si deals with what is done.
    In physical context, Ni deals with how it is done.

    In processes, Si deals with how it is done (in terms of relationship to physical.)
    In processes, Ni deals with what is done (the step-by-step process).

    If you need to deal with how something is done, you'll need more processing space in your Pi function to understand it, which is why Si is physical and Ni is sequential. Both can deal with how it is done and both can deal with what is done, they just do them on different planes.
    Arbitrary distinctions. You're just adding to the misinformation.
    3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7



    3w2 6w7 8w7

    "Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it."

    "The 368 is very dynamic. This is the toughest fighter on the Enneagram."

    The Justice Fighter

    3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7

  10. #130
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Psychic?! INFJ!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :bye:
  • :hi:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 10:41 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
  3. [INFJ] How do you encourage an INFJ, or, How do you know if an INFJ has lost interest in you
    By Spring in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 09:52 PM
  4. [INFJ] INFJ + ENFP = Transcendental Romance. INFJ + ESTJ = Duality. Any thoughts?
    By finalfantasy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:28 AM
  5. [INFJ] INFJ + INFJ relationship confusion! (warning: long winded)
    By True Blue in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO