• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Peter Pan

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What was Peter Pan's type, etype, and variant?

Starry

Because I think he was an extroverted sensor introverted thinker. He's considered the poster child for 7...and I feel the content of the story reveals quite well that he 'has' an 8 wing in the sense he wished to be free of all controls...even the limitations that are placed upon us by aging. I think he was a clear sp last... And sx dom as he was fiercely protective of his intimates...he engaged at the intimate level.

(this is actually my favorite story of all time...I consider it a masterpiece in literature...one of the greatest stories ever created. And Peter Pan was my first imaginary bf haha.)

Starry

Why e7?

2616ad6d40c2e31651311b815031a566.jpg

63363d30051c4e3b8effd562150801a4.jpg

13c4f8e18292f55b2d5ff28ea18a9431.jpg

3ed8fef31dc7d835e9ce04a445abdc73.jpg

c85e5e356730cd3f5e6ad45a7cb0c94b.jpg

6cd1de19c9d0aac7f05b4f8b42763649.jpg

b67ba893f6a76ec4a6a6f860887578b4.jpg

5aaedcb7919a9242f12f2fea84006b2c.jpg

200526738ba0116c6e18caf4b95f0b5f.jpg

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because I think he was an extroverted sensor introverted thinker. He's considered the poster child for 7...and I feel the content of the story reveals quite well that he 'has' an 8 wing in the sense he wished to be free of all controls...even the limitations that are placed upon us by aging. I think he was a clear sp last... And sx dom as he was fiercely protective of his intimates...he engaged at the intimate level.

(this is actually my favorite story of all time...I consider it a masterpiece in literature...one of the greatest stories ever created. And Peter Pan was my first imaginary bf haha.)

Truly, Peter Pan is an inspiration to us all in the attidudes we should possess.
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

come check these quotes out!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Peter Pan is about as E7 as it gets, so yeah he is a poster child for the type. I think he was ESP for sure. Could have been ESFP for ESTP but I haven't seen the movie in a while. [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]'s answer seems about right though. Smart lady. :blush:

And sx dom as he was fiercely protective of his intimates...he engaged at the intimate level.

Hey now, I can be like this too! I get he's clearly sp-last and most likely sx/so. but being there for my people and prioritizing intimacy are something I make sure of. :alttongue:

Starry

Peter Pan is about as E7 as it gets, so yeah he is a poster child for the type. I think he was ESP for sure. Could have been ESFP for ESTP but I haven't seen the movie in a while. [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]'s answer seems about right though. Smart lady. :blush:

Hey now, I can be like this too! I get he's clearly sp-last and most likely sx/so. but being there for my people and prioritizing intimacy are something I make sure of. :alttongue:

^^you know Chanaynay...when I wrote that I actually had that *pause* for exactly what you are saying and I almost went back and edited it and should have. I was lazy and hoping the word 'fiercely' would convey more meaning than its definition allows. Thank you for this.

sp, so definitely defend their intimates... what I notice out of sx at a little more than the other two instincts is a tendency to defend even in instances where their intimate is obviously in the wrong. And there was something like that that happened in the story but I can't remember right now what that is.

Starry

^^you know Chanaynay...when I wrote that I actually had that *pause* for exactly what you are saying and I almost went back and edited it and should have. I was lazy and hoping the word 'fiercely' would convey more meaning than its definition allows. Thank you for this.

sp, so definitely defend their intimates... what I notice out of sx at a little more than the other two instincts is a tendency to defend even in instances where their intimate is obviously in the wrong. And there was something like that that happened in the story but I can't remember right now what that is.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Ah yes, I see what you mean now. :yes: An sx-dom in love or enraptured by the magic that is a close connection can truly be blinded by its beauty sometimes.

But that's the charming part of y'all anyway. :smooch:

deleted
As far as Jung/Socionics goes:

As far as Jung/Socionics goes:

If we're talking about Disney's Peter Pan, Fi-PoLR/Fe-HA seems really likely. Probably SLE. Not a feeler.

Wendy I'm pretty sure is an extrovert and feeler. If she were an introvert I wouldn't expect her to be so responsive and direct in aim like she is, but pretty mentally relaxed and retreating, how Jung defines all introverts "shrinking away from the object in pensive reflection." I don't see Wendy as a very reflective or mentally conservative person. Technically calling her an introvert is incorrect. She's an extrovert because of her attentiveness and mental at-surface level, being drawn to external happenings as an extrovert should be. She's not outgoing or particularly active.

Notice her mental energy level is about the same as Peter's, they're both on an extroverted "open and responsive" surface wavelength:

Not real voice acting btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLKFJSDHIlA

The main difference is that Wendy gains her perception internally, so her perception is processed and not as immediate as expected with EJs, while her level of response and openness is immediate, as expected with all extroverts. An interesting trick to tell the difference between EPs and EJs. EPs seem kind of delayed in object judgment and decisions, while EJs seem kind of delayed in perception.

Last edited:

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP E7 So/Sp(?)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Definitely E, definitely F, definitely P and he seems to live in a world of possibilities instead of concrete reality which means N. But one must remember that peter pan suffers from a severe case of peter pan syndrome;

"avoids responsibilities, people tell them they are childish and need to grow up, would rather live in their head than the real world, wants success to just happen to them, focuses on fantasies more than reality, believes they deserve to have whatever they want, life lacks direction, never know what to do next, does dumb things frequently, inconsistent performance, lazy, slacker, does the minimum to get by, does things without thinking, does not feel they have any reason to accomplish anything, tend to ignore or put off problems, believes fun is the most important thing in life, most people think they are crazy, forgets scheduled appointments, more past than future, gets attention through negative behavior"

Doesent really seem like either T or S, at all..

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Definitely E, definitely F, definitely P and he seems to live in a world of possibilities instead of concrete reality which means N. But one must remember that peter pan suffers from a severe case of peter pan syndrome;

"avoids responsibilities, people tell them they are childish and need to grow up, would rather live in their head than the real world, wants success to just happen to them, focuses on fantasies more than reality, believes they deserve to have whatever they want, life lacks direction, never know what to do next, does dumb things frequently, inconsistent performance, lazy, slacker, does the minimum to get by, does things without thinking, does not feel they have any reason to accomplish anything, tend to ignore or put off problems, believes fun is the most important thing in life, most people think they are crazy, forgets scheduled appointments, more past than future, gets attention through negative behavior"

Doesent really seem like either T or S, at all..

It is pretty obvious Peter Pan would have Peter Pan syndrome.