User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Peter Pan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Peter Pan is about as E7 as it gets, so yeah he is a poster child for the type. I think he was ESP for sure. Could have been ESFP for ESTP but I haven't seen the movie in a while. @Starry's answer seems about right though. Smart lady.

And sx dom as he was fiercely protective of his intimates...he engaged at the intimate level.
    Hey now, I can be like this too! I get he's clearly sp-last and most likely sx/so. but being there for my people and prioritizing intimacy are something I make sure of.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Peter Pan is about as E7 as it gets, so yeah he is a poster child for the type. I think he was ESP for sure. Could have been ESFP for ESTP but I haven't seen the movie in a while. @Starry's answer seems about right though. Smart lady.

Hey now, I can be like this too! I get he's clearly sp-last and most likely sx/so. but being there for my people and prioritizing intimacy are something I make sure of.
    ^^you know Chanaynay...when I wrote that I actually had that *pause* for exactly what you are saying and I almost went back and edited it and should have. I was lazy and hoping the word 'fiercely' would convey more meaning than its definition allows. Thank you for this.

sp, so definitely defend their intimates... what I notice out of sx at a little more than the other two instincts is a tendency to defend even in instances where their intimate is obviously in the wrong. And there was something like that that happened in the story but I can't remember right now what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

^^you know Chanaynay...when I wrote that I actually had that *pause* for exactly what you are saying and I almost went back and edited it and should have. I was lazy and hoping the word 'fiercely' would convey more meaning than its definition allows. Thank you for this.

sp, so definitely defend their intimates... what I notice out of sx at a little more than the other two instincts is a tendency to defend even in instances where their intimate is obviously in the wrong. And there was something like that that happened in the story but I can't remember right now what that is.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

Ah yes, I see what you mean now. An sx-dom in love or enraptured by the magic that is a close connection can truly be blinded by its beauty sometimes.

But that's the charming part of y'all anyway.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

deleted

Default As far as Jung/Socionics goes:

As far as Jung/Socionics goes:

If we're talking about Disney's Peter Pan, Fi-PoLR/Fe-HA seems really likely. Probably SLE. Not a feeler.

Wendy I'm pretty sure is an extrovert and feeler. If she were an introvert I wouldn't expect her to be so responsive and direct in aim like she is, but pretty mentally relaxed and retreating, how Jung defines all introverts "shrinking away from the object in pensive reflection." I don't see Wendy as a very reflective or mentally conservative person. Technically calling her an introvert is incorrect. She's an extrovert because of her attentiveness and mental at-surface level, being drawn to external happenings as an extrovert should be. She's not outgoing or particularly active.

Notice her mental energy level is about the same as Peter's, they're both on an extroverted "open and responsive" surface wavelength:

Not real voice acting btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLKFJSDHIlA

The main difference is that Wendy gains her perception internally, so her perception is processed and not as immediate as expected with EJs, while her level of response and openness is immediate, as expected with all extroverts. An interesting trick to tell the difference between EPs and EJs. EPs seem kind of delayed in object judgment and decisions, while EJs seem kind of delayed in perception.
    Last edited by 527468; 03-16-2014 at 10:29 AM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ESFP E7 So/Sp(?)
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Definitely E, definitely F, definitely P and he seems to live in a world of possibilities instead of concrete reality which means N. But one must remember that peter pan suffers from a severe case of peter pan syndrome;

"avoids responsibilities, people tell them they are childish and need to grow up, would rather live in their head than the real world, wants success to just happen to them, focuses on fantasies more than reality, believes they deserve to have whatever they want, life lacks direction, never know what to do next, does dumb things frequently, inconsistent performance, lazy, slacker, does the minimum to get by, does things without thinking, does not feel they have any reason to accomplish anything, tend to ignore or put off problems, believes fun is the most important thing in life, most people think they are crazy, forgets scheduled appointments, more past than future, gets attention through negative behavior"

Doesent really seem like either T or S, at all..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

ESFP...don't know about enneagram...variant = so\sx

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Definitely E, definitely F, definitely P and he seems to live in a world of possibilities instead of concrete reality which means N. But one must remember that peter pan suffers from a severe case of peter pan syndrome;

"avoids responsibilities, people tell them they are childish and need to grow up, would rather live in their head than the real world, wants success to just happen to them, focuses on fantasies more than reality, believes they deserve to have whatever they want, life lacks direction, never know what to do next, does dumb things frequently, inconsistent performance, lazy, slacker, does the minimum to get by, does things without thinking, does not feel they have any reason to accomplish anything, tend to ignore or put off problems, believes fun is the most important thing in life, most people think they are crazy, forgets scheduled appointments, more past than future, gets attention through negative behavior"

Doesent really seem like either T or S, at all..
    It is pretty obvious Peter Pan would have Peter Pan syndrome.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan