User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Up until 5 years ago, I hadn't ever broken a bone; and the one I did break was my pinky toe, because I was excited about homemade pizza my roommate was making and I was doing a little dance out of my bedroom and I kicked the doorframe really hard via my flailing silly dance moves. I now hope that my typing this does not jinx myself! haha.

I can't relate to breaking things; I think it has happened, like the accidental dropping of a glass once, or a few other things like that over my lifetime, but otherwise, yeah, I don't break things.

I sucked at team sports growing up, in the coordination / fast-object-too-much-going-on sense, but I'm highly coordinated and spatially aware/balanced in an individual sense, when it comes to climbing, dancing, hiking, things like that, whatnot. (aside from my broken toe incident ) It's happened enough times that I've noticed it, that I can start dropping something / something starts slipping off a table and I somehow immediately catch it/notice it in time.

Re. losing things, I don't think it's a huge issue for me. tbh I can only think of one thing I've lost. I probably lose things less often than the average person. I can't think of major things I have lost/misplaced. The only time I 'lose' things is the not-super-infrequent momentarily thing, where I'm walking from one room to another with, say, a pen, and a put it somewhere, am thinking/suddenly do something else, then sometimes it can take me like a minute or so to find the stupid pen.

I'm distracted by unpredictable sporadic noises, say, annoying neighbors making periodic noise in apartment above me, as that's jarring. But being out and about in the world, I can't say I can relate to 'not knowing what I should pay attention to'. Like most people if I'm in my head daydreaming as I'm walking, I'll miss a lot of stuff. While at the same time... not be bumping into people or anything. So maybe I'm hyper-aware of what I feel I need to be aware of / what's in my immediate proximity. When out hiking, traveling, whatnot, being aware of surroundings has come over time, and, again not jarring or distracting or anything. The only types of things I prob. find distracting/jarring when out and about have to do w/ conflict, people arguing, mass transit and some city elements can make me nervous due to what I sense as possible danger/stuff to keep an eye on.
    So in summary, you have no Si, aka bad memory.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I sucked at team sports growing up, in the coordination / fast-object-too-much-going-on sense, but I'm highly coordinated and spatially aware/balanced in an individual sense, when it comes to climbing, dancing, hiking, things like that, whatnot. (aside from my broken toe incident ) It's happened enough times that I've noticed it, that I can start dropping something / something starts slipping off a table and I somehow immediately catch it/notice it in time.
    All this could apply to me too. I thought Se was about the fast-paced-object-too-much-going-on stuff, but maybe some Se users aren't good at it. I think you had INFJ as your type once, but the rest of your post correlates with what I think about ISFP (and of course you know your type better than I).
    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    So in summary, you have no Si, aka bad memory.
    How do you figure, the misplacing things?

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I can't manage it for longer than like a second before i start thinking about the fact that i haven't been thinking and how nice it is and then analyzing the process;
    Lol that's crazy :p

But I see at least that one second feels nice then

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    All this could apply to me too. I thought Se was about the fast-paced-object-too-much-going-on stuff, but maybe some Se users aren't good at it.
    I think it just needs practice. If I didn't do these sort of games for a while I'll feel I need practice to get good at it again.