User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 20 of 20

  1. #11
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Enneagram is wrong too.
    I wouldn't know. I haven't talked to him.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  2. #12
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    @Forever, what types have you tested as?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  3. #13
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,258

    Default

    -_- I'm not even an ENFP?
    OK. I know that 4w5 is really rare for an ENFP. I'm not dramatic, I'm more of a fake dramatic with the many imaginative situations I have. I do tend to find closure in things, I don't do a whole lot of things, but once in a while I go and do the extra mile, either talking to a stranger, go run more laps after practice is done. To other extremes as I don't want to get out of bed until I feel all hot. :| haha. I like having new materials, I tend to notice the negatives quite early before the positive.

    I'm also taking a super long time trying to find out who I am. I sometimes feel like I don't own my body either.

    Go ahead, type me more. But please, when you state your point, EXPLAIN.

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    @Forever, what types have you tested as?
    I tested out as primarily ENFJ, INFJ and INFP, I haven't been tested out for anything else.

    Enneagram wise is 4w5, 4w3, 9w1, 6w5

    I could be wrong that I am a 7, I like materialism.

    Sorry, I should make it clear, when I was younger I *used* to smile A LOT. I still smile and smirk about stuff that people may sometimes not catch, I can even know what the catch part of the joke quite early beforehand haha (ones I haven't heard before).

  4. #14
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    -_- I'm not even an ENFP?
    OK. I know that 4w5 is really rare for an ENFP. I'm not dramatic, I'm more of a fake dramatic with the many imaginative situations I have. I do tend to find closure in things, I don't do a whole lot of things, but once in a while I go and do the extra mile, either talking to a stranger, go run more laps after practice is done. To other extremes as I don't want to get out of bed until I feel all hot. :| haha. I like having new materials, I tend to notice the negatives quite early before the positive.

    I'm also taking a super long time trying to find out who I am. I sometimes feel like I don't own my body either.

    Go ahead, type me more. But please, when you state your point, EXPLAIN.



    I tested out as primarily ENFJ, INFJ and INFP, I haven't been tested out for anything else.

    Enneagram wise is 4w5, 4w3, 9w1, 6w5

    I could be wrong that I am a 7, I like materialism.

    Sorry, I should make it clear, when I was younger I *used* to smile A LOT. I still smile and smirk about stuff that people may sometimes not catch, I can even know what the catch part of the joke quite early beforehand haha (ones I haven't heard before).
    from what you've said, i'm kind of having a hard time believing NF for you. you said you don't really focus on people's injustices, which is like hallmark NF. also, NFs tend to be a bit on the dramatic side as well. and 4s definitely do. what makes you think you're F>T and N>S?

    as an e7, i can say i'm not very materialistic. but that doesn't mean a 7 couldn't be. i don't think materialistic tendencies necessarily point to 7 though. what do you feel drives you? like the thought of not having it in life makes you feel icky inside?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  5. #15
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I wouldn't know. I haven't talked to him.
    Hate that guy personally.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  6. #16
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,258

    Default

    @five sounds
    I believe I am still feeling because I can't imagine myself being a cold person and I'm highly sensitive to emotional and physical pain, which then leads me not to do sports, don't like going into discussions where it gets heated, unless I know something really well. But even then, if it looks like it's going nowhere I'll just change the subject. I believe I'm a bit more than T, but not purely F.

    S vs N, I do like reality, but I always keep dreaming about what could happen in the future and I tend to not focus too well on reality and I tend to daydream and create scenarios constantly in my head. When I want to be a doctor or a therapist however, I envision myself being kind to those I work with and wouldn't want to mistreat people. So maybe "indirect justice" I support? I'm not so much of somebody to take signs out of a corporate building. I do get upset when people aren't being treated right, and if I am work and people are putting rules over others feelings I will get upset and defend what I believe is right. I am heavily interested into MBTI because of perspective and understanding others, even though MBTI doesn't explain everyone exceptionally well because everyone is different. I want to see what I imagine happen in life.

    When it comes to things I like, I'll grab it and examine it and hold it, however I can understand the computer and new games pretty well but some of them take time, and I am really slow reaction time. I'm pretty sure I'm a type 4, maybe even balanced wings, but I'll believe 4w5 over than 4w3 any day.


    I feel that what drives me is a feeling to be original and contribute something very special to the world, whether that be a great doctor (or at least planning on it) or find a cure. I believed I was an INFJ (and still maybe thinking about reverting back). I sometimes enjoy talking to INTJ's until they start getting on unfamiliar things and if they don't explain it well, I tend to switch subjects or they'll leave me haha, which I want to know everything a little bit better, but I don't have the desire enough to get interested into everything, so ENFP is questionable.

    I can't imagine being a sensor, they have great memory and do great with a lot of hands on, where I fear working with tools, I believe that won't interest me. Construction seems something very far from me. I feel like with science I want to learn a whole lot, and maybe someday work with a theory but I don't go too hardcore into video games.

    I believe Intuition and Sensing can work side by side, and I know I am not in an extreme of any either.
    Last edited by Forever; 02-07-2014 at 06:11 PM. Reason: need to mention

  7. #17
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Hate that guy personally.

  8. #18
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I believe I am still feeling because I can't imagine myself being a cold person and I'm highly sensitive to emotional and physical pain, which then leads me not to do sports, don't like going into discussions where it gets heated, unless I know something really well. But even then, if it looks like it's going nowhere I'll just change the subject. I believe I'm a bit more than T, but not purely F.

    S vs N, I do like reality, but I always keep dreaming about what could happen in the future and I tend to not focus too well on reality and I tend to daydream and create scenarios constantly in my head. When I want to be a doctor or a therapist however, I envision myself being kind to those I work with and wouldn't want to mistreat people. So maybe "indirect justice" I support? I'm not so much of somebody to take signs out of a corporate building. I do get upset when people aren't being treated right, and if I am work and people are putting rules over others feelings I will get upset and defend what I believe is right. I am heavily interested into MBTI because of perspective and understanding others, even though MBTI doesn't explain everyone exceptionally well because everyone is different. I want to see what I imagine happen in life.

    When it comes to things I like, I'll grab it and examine it and hold it, however I can understand the computer and new games pretty well but some of them take time, and I am really slow reaction time. I'm pretty sure I'm a type 4, maybe even balanced wings, but I'll believe 4w5 over than 4w3 any day.


    I feel that what drives me is a feeling to be original and contribute something very special to the world, whether that be a great doctor (or at least planning on it) or find a cure. I believed I was an INFJ (and still maybe thinking about reverting back). I sometimes enjoy talking to INTJ's until they start getting on unfamiliar things and if they don't explain it well, I tend to switch subjects or they'll leave me haha, which I want to know everything a little bit better, but I don't have the desire enough to get interested into everything, so ENFP is questionable.

    I can't imagine being a sensor, they have great memory and do great with a lot of hands on, where I fear working with tools, I believe that won't interest me. Construction seems something very far from me. I feel like with science I want to learn a whole lot, and maybe someday work with a theory but I don't go too hardcore into video games.

    I believe Intuition and Sensing can work side by side, and I know I am not in an extreme of any either.
    i think i might be sold on intuition for you. thanks for explaining. i can relate to wanting to know everything a little better, but not wanting to get interested in everything. plenty of things are completely uninteresting to me. for the rest of the questions, i don't really have any answers for you. i don't know what type you are, but i think a big trick for learning your type is knowing how functions work. i'm not saying you don't, but i know a lot of the descriptions out there are really vague, so there's a risk for taking an idea you read about and misapplying it to something in your life that isn't really related to it. in your original post, some of the things you said about food, stress, and boredom struck me as not related to the functions you were tying them to. or maybe not related to type at all. just a thought.

    i know it can be a long process, but you're getting some awesome self-analysis out of this whole thing at least, so that's pretty cool. i don't know everything about typology, but i do feel a little more comfortable speaking to the functions i use. so, just take my commentary for what it is.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #19
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    i think i might be sold on intuition for you. thanks for explaining. i can relate to wanting to know everything a little better, but not wanting to get interested in everything. plenty of things are completely uninteresting to me. for the rest of the questions, i don't really have any answers for you. i don't know what type you are, but i think a big trick for learning your type is knowing how functions work. i'm not saying you don't, but i know a lot of the descriptions out there are really vague, so there's a risk for taking an idea you read about and misapplying it to something in your life that isn't really related to it. in your original post, some of the things you said about food, stress, and boredom struck me as not related to the functions you were tying them to. or maybe not related to type at all. just a thought.

    i know it can be a long process, but you're getting some awesome self-analysis out of this whole thing at least, so that's pretty cool. i don't know everything about typology, but i do feel a little more comfortable speaking to the functions i use. so, just take my commentary for what it is.
    I think I may have a poor understanding of the specifics - functions. I will need to dive in more heavily into that. Thanks. It would be kinda cool to be as smart as an NT.
    Last edited by Forever; 02-10-2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Useless info

  10. #20
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,258

    Default

    I am thinking I may be an INTP or an INFJ, however I was leaning towards INTP until I saw Si.. now I am someone who loves being in very pretty places and such and I am pretty picky about food and love it when a great place for food is chosen. Sometimes I just forget about the past and want to move on, and I believe INFJ's are very goal-oriented.

    However I believe I will want to research how Fe works inferiorly...



    UPDATE:

    I found I was INFJ

    Reasons: I am a highly sensitive person, part of them is highly sensitive to pain. Bump into something (intuitives are clumsy) and my side hurts for a bit. When I cleaned up my area, all of my intuitions were very clear and I knew where to go, what to do, where to be. I didn't even need to reason and the impressions I got I couldn't even understand how I got them. For a while I was pondering that I was ENTP, but doing very extroverted things don't seem right to me. Still a one on one person.

    Se still prevalent, I also don't do sports because I just don't like the whole concept of being a team, very motivated to be independent. That's why I love running and I'm one of those HARD runners, pushing and pushing and my coach always complains why I don't pace myself. Problem is: I don't understand my body as well and even now. I can easily skip breakfast and if I am really into something, eating is not of importance. But even then, I can overestimate what I can and it really hurts after it's all done. I almost thought it was Si but it isn't.. Then I gain weight though, so that's why I eat breakfast.

    I have a very quiet demeanor, some people don't even know I exist and sometimes I can scare others off just by not doing anything. (It must be that gaze) I am sometimes stubborn about my intuitions too. I am squeamish to cutting people up and science is very very difficult for me, I am just into the theory of it. I hope to not go too far in calculus for my major.. part of the reason why I go for biochemistry than regular chemistry. I believe in challenging myself, but also I have an interest in psychiatry too, so that may be what I may end up. I just want money to sit on from my job.

    Not an aggressive person. However I like competitive running too. When we are in groups and I don't get what I was hoping for, I sometimes just leave the whole group and get what I want, I'm not usually good with groups because they're like "Why do you have to be so picky?" I just have high standards for a lot of things. I want a great paying job, being intellectual, be more of a specializer than a generalizer in certain fields. Being known for something (contradictory for being an introvert). Hate being the center of attention and don't have many friends with very very few close friends. Mostly everybody who I know or who comes up to talk with me for advice, I just consider them as acquaintances.
    @five sounds

    I understand all Individual functions:

    Short summary (only relating to me though, not in general! )

    Ni: Basically gives you gut feelings on people's intentions and motivations and may identify things which you have no reasoning how it came there but it makes sense and feels right. Looks for the best "one idea" Converges.

    Ne: Diverges, looks for as much ideas, reads a lot, has lots of hobbies, and can drop other things coldheartedly if something else appears "fun:

    Fi: Outside it could look like they aren't feeling anything, but inside is a whole another story. Finds emotion needs to be authentic and not just to "connect"

    Fe: Really uses emotions to connect, can have a hard to managing your own feelings, can be sensitive to other's feelings and criticisms especially. Helps with social skills.

    Ti: Unconventional thinking. I find it a little harder to explain. May not fit too well with rules that are quite limiting.

    Te: Follows the rules, likes regulation and orders. If it can do things by the manual, so be it.

    Si: Can give a perception of one's own body, likes structure, and organization, great with details. Can give gut feelings on what's good or bad.

    Se: Instead of internal feelings, focuses on "five senses" Can love to eat, have sex, go for the more physical aspects in life, materialistic-like.

    INFJ - Ni, Fe, Ti, Se
    Last edited by Forever; 02-10-2014 at 06:23 PM. Reason: News: INFJ

Similar Threads

  1. the new ENFP
    By rifeh in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:02 PM
  2. Hi there! new ENFP member :)
    By BlackWinter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:12 AM
  3. New ENFP!
    By BookLady in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 07:13 PM
  4. Hello from a new ENFP
    By Vortex in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 06:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO