First 12

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, it's like…every time I see some N, I shoot it with my trusty rifle.

Them Ns aint gonna catch me nappin, no sir.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    For the ESPs and ISJs here. I'm genuinely curious. Yeah this is kind of a vague question but I don't know how else to put it. What's your relationship with Intuition? How do you view Intuitive types? How do you view the future and the possibilities it holds? How does being S-dominant shape how you see the world and how you think? Do you think you're more realistic/pragmatic than Intuitive types or do you think that's bullcrap (some think I'm ESFP and I'm not pragmatic at all, but I'm also sp-last so I dunno)? How does your imagination operate? And so on. Gimme more than just that though!

Hmm...

@Halla74 @Vetani @The Iron Giant @tinker683 @Comeback Girl @Jeffster

Hope it doesnt seem like im generalizing, but a general rule that I have recognized is that the more Se some one has, the more impatient that they are about little things.

Where my Se's at? I doubt they will disagree.

To answer your question for the Se doms, Im pretty sure that they spend minimal time "imagining" or perceiving situations that have not yet happened.
    This does not mean that they do not judge actions of people or judge what they should do in life.
    They are 2 differen things.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    For the ESPs and ISJs here. I'm genuinely curious.
    Hi honey.

What's your relationship with Intuition?
    I value it, and it's something I've been improving on over time. Trying to think of catchy headlines for that ad helps me work my Ne, while figuring out song lyrics work Ni. If anything I find that the lyrics keep you listening, whereas the beat catches you.

How do you view Intuitive types?
    I don't view them any differently. Then again, how I see people is in terms of how they DON'T irritate me -- so if they don't, chances are I'm going to open up to them and see what their strengths are.

How do you view the future and the possibilities it holds?
    The future is uncertain, and all hell breaks loose when it doesn't match up to what I expect. In this regard I try not to think so much about it, like the future/my expectation is EVERYTHING to me. I think it's important to have some sort of direction but never make the end point your everything. I find that taking the scenic route makes me happier and less brooding.

Possibilities are fun only when the activity is fun. I like to write ad copy, and thinking of different, catchy headlines is fun. It makes me laugh at all the different ideas and how ridiculous they are. But it's not fun when you're thinking of all the possible ways someone you love dearly is going to wrong you some way or another.

How does being S-dominant shape how you see the world and how you think?
    I'm quite visual. To make sense of something, I have to be able to see it inside my head. That's why I was always good at language, because I could paint a picture with words. And to paint a picture with words implies that the word has its roots in a concrete object.

It's always been about what I can see right now, and it's about seeing myself in the future with what I have seen. I've never seen God before, and I can't see myself being close to God because I've never seen him (his form) in action.

Do you think you're more realistic/pragmatic than Intuitive types?
    No. I can be every bit as idealistic about my love as any NF could be. Some NFs are even more realistic than I am when it comes to this.

How does your imagination operate?
    This is going off the premise that every idea formed is a new version of what it used to be.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

You see everything as it is. You don't get angry when people make "transendentalist" vs "existentialist" arguments. You don't see the reciprocity of interaction between humans.

MBTI
    yupp

what's it like not coming up with new povs and crazy theories? and seeing numerous possibilites in a situation? but only stating the one that makes the most sense to you?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    Hope it doesnt seem like im generalizing, but a general rule that I have recognized is that the more Se some one has, the more impatient that they are about little things.

Where my Se's at? I doubt they will disagree.

To answer your question for the Se doms, Im pretty sure that they spend minimal time "imagining" or perceiving situations that have not yet happened.
    This does not mean that they do not judge actions of people or judge what they should do in life.
    They are 2 differen things.
    I think you got those right.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what's it like not coming up with new povs and crazy theories? and seeing numerous possibilites in a situation? but only stating the one that makes the most sense to you?
    The bolded, is that weird to you? To me the opposite is weird. :P Surely it's easier to stay with what's in front of you than trying to get your mind to wind up in some completely different place.