First 4567 Last

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    isnt everybody? that's the sociobiological purpose of attraction
    I believe some types are more likely than others to "inbreed". Which means to answer the OP, not really. I find myself predominantly attracted to Fi/Te users usually. I go both ways on the Ne/Si vs. Ni/Se axis and I'd say it's about 50/50. I think the whole concept of opposites attract is baaad. Go ahead try that out in a marriage/relationship

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I believe some types are more likely than others to "inbreed". Which means to answer the OP, not really. I find myself predominantly attracted to Fi/Te users usually. I go both ways on the Ne/Si vs. Ni/Se axis and I'd say it's about 50/50. I think the whole concept of opposites attract is baaad. Go ahead try that out in a marriage/relationship

I agree with this. I'm attracted to my own traits that I see in other people.

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

I tend to find Ti and Fe very exhausting. INFJs can work in smaller doses, but otherwise Ti just boggles my mind.
    Fi/Te users are so much easier to handle. Well, as long as they don't go into a Fi-overdose.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    I agree with this. I'm attracted to my own traits that I see in other people.
    but they have your OWN traits. it's just lower ranking.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

we dont disagree on this issue; it doesnt seem like you really understand what i meant
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    but they have your OWN traits. it's just lower ranking.
    Yea but they are using them wrong.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Yea but they are using them wrong.
    lol okay

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I'm not really attracted to Te doms. I admire how they can accomplish things where I can't, but I can't imagine actually having romantic feelings towards one. Somehow my relationships with them evolve into a parent-child relationship, which we both end up resenting.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

Permabanned

A FE girl that I was seeing kept telling me that she couldn't read me and she was attracted to that. I find Fe doms frustrating personally and it would take alot of effort for the two of us to read each other properly i'm not sure if it's worth it.

Stansmith

Ha, I kind of like some of the more 'P-ish', Fiona Apple/Chan Marshall-type INFPs (I think they're IEI's in socionics).