User Tag List

First 34567 Last

I think it depends on which of my weaker functions does the person represents, and who the person really is. But in general I think I am attracted to people who are more similar, than different to me. Anyway my favorite, but weak functions are Ni and Te.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Yes, my shadow type, anima, whatever you want to call it -- SFPs -- fascinate me, intrigue me, entice me.

But they also can annoy the hell out of me.

As I said to my ESFP ex, before I even got into Jungian typology:

"I need someone [like you, but] who is more intellectual, more into books, ideas, concepts."

In other words, I was saying, unbeknownst to me, "I need an ENFP."

An intelligent, mature, highly developed ESFP might work, tho.

Enneagram

Hm, it's hard to find Te-dom ladies. First of all, I don't know a lot of te-doms of either gender, Te-dom ladies are a bit rarer than Te-dom men, and the rare female who is Te-dom has been socialized to act more F, so it camouflages them a bit.

That being said, my encounters with Te are generally pretty okay. I romantically prefer T's. I have a pretty healthy respect for Te, even if it isn't my strong point. Sometimes I question my INFPdom.

I tend to gravitate more towards INTJ/ISTJ types than ENTJ/ESTJ types, though.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Yeah, I think it's a love-hate-ish relationship. Feels good and yet hurts much. Annoying but alluring.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Permabanned

Nope don't really care for them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Well I love weezer, River Cuomo is a clear ISTJ in my opinion and I feel like me and a ISTJ could be a goofy duo but I need the intuition so we don't have awkward moments. I think it depends on the intelligence level as well, I say MAYBE.

la la la
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

LadyLazarus

Well,I haven't met any Te doms,maybe that means I unconsciously avoid them or something,I don't know.

So going off by how actively I seek out Te doms,I'd say no probably not.

Although,I do get on pretty well with the Te-aux's I know most of the time,but we do argue a lot,which when I think about it, might be exactly why I get along with them.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

So much! A disproportionate number of my friends are IN types. I have so much Fi, Ni, and Ti going on around me it's insane. It makes me really appreciate my ENFJ friend. But, even she is a secondary Ni user. So, there you go.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Well,I haven't met any Te doms,maybe that means I unconsciously avoid them or something,I don't know.

So going off by how actively I seek out Te doms,I'd say no probably not.

Although,I do get on pretty well with the Te-aux's I know most of the time,but we do argue a lot,which when I think about it, might be exactly why I get along with them.
    you obviously haven't argued with me yet. I will wear you out!

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    you obviously haven't argued with me yet. I will wear you out!
    That won't be hard,I possess no semblance of endurance!(That is,unless I know you or it's something I care about).