User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Then you've never really partied, Lady X.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ha! apparently not!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That sounds like a prescription for death.
    Well if you look at the drug interactions, low doses of those things won't kill you. Not that I'd recommend it. Weed goes with just about anything.

But there are more dangerous combinations people don't know about, where even small amounts can damage you. Like taking ecstasy with an anti-depressant, and getting serotonin syndrome. Or tramadol and cocaine, that's how Old Dirty Bastard died.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Well if you look at those drug interactions, low doses of these things won't kill you. Not that I'd recommend it.

But there are more dangerous combinations people don't know about, where even small amounts can damage you. Like taking ecstasy with an anti-depressant, and getting serotonin syndrome. Or tramadol and cocaine, that's how Old Dirty Bastard died.
    serotonin syndrome? wth is that? and...so...people taking antidepresents shouldn't take ecstacy? like...ever? not that i do either...just..good stuff to know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That sounds like a prescription for death.
    off topic but hey...contrast our responses marm...yours does seem a bit more judgy right? maybe you are a j!
    wait...that wasn't meant shitty...just sayin...
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    off topic but hey...contrast our responses marm...yours does seem a bit more judgy right? maybe you are a j!
    I don't think being P means lacking judgement, especially since my judgement has developed over time based on life experience and being around drug addicts and experimenting with various substances myself.

I'm not like that kid in high school who is like knee-jerk "drugs are bad!" I'm just thinking "too much xanax and alcohol could put you in a coma." I'm sure CleanCuteNFP who is medical school would tell you the same thing, and I have no doubt he's EFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Well if you look at the drug interactions, low doses of those things won't kill you. Not that I'd recommend it. Weed goes with just about anything.

It wasn't the weed. It's the liquid xanax with alcohol.

Xanax puts me to sleep, and it used make my ex destructive and violent.

MBTI
    INTP

serotonin syndrome? wth is that? and...so...people taking antidepresents shouldn't take ecstacy? like...ever? not that i do either...just..good stuff to know.
    It's when the synergistic effect of ecstasy and an anti-depressant cause there to be too much serotonergic activity in the central nervous system, so it becomes toxic. Some people they don't even notice it happening and are fine, but others can die.

And if you're going to take ecstasy... why would you even need an anti-depressant!? You're about to have the time of your life. Just wait for it to flush out of your system.

Basically, I just saved your life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aw damn it did sound shitty didn't it...well sorry bout that. i didn't mean it that way...and you're right of course that p's make judgments...of course we do...i tell people that what they're doing is stupid if i think it is...just my default state is more live and let live then the j's i know...anyway...i'm just trying to pay more attention so i can tell what your type is...it actually bothers me now a lil not knowing haha.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

And I just said yesterday she was a total ENFJ.

Tryin to judge me like that... BAN