User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yeah, I agree. If we're talking the kind of party where everyone's just there to get drunk, count me out. If there's actual games/movies/super bowl/reconnecting with old friends, etc going on, then I'm usually down.
    I'd go to that sort of stuff, but I've found that if I do stuff a few days in a row I get exhausted beyond belief... I'm still recovering.

Perhaps we should make a rating for party endurance? Then I'd definitely put INJs at the bottom.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Generally I'd say it's ExxP > IxxP > ExxJ > IxxJ, and also S > N. It's hard to classify beyond that but I think that ISxP > ENxP and ESxJ > INxP. I'm not sure about that last bit though. At that point it may come down to the individual.
    Actually, many of the ISxPs I've met in the past are quite the party goers.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Actually, many of the ISxPs I've met in the past are quite the party goers.
    Yeah that is why I have them down as second right after ESxP's.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I enjoy partying occasionally if its with close friends. I don't like going to parties where i don't know anyone but a few people.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

In response to the OP: I think ENFJ should be higher up on the list. But actually it all prolly just depends on the individual...hmmm....errr...well actually most of the people I know that don't like to party are introverts...I'm guessing a lot of introverts won't like to party. I actually do tho. I love it. And I won't even care if I don't know most of the people as long as I know the host and and I've got one or two good friends there. I know a lot of people with my same type that hate parties tho...actually come to think of it ALL of the people that I know with my same type hate parties.
    "To find beauty in loss, hope in darkness."

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Perhaps we should make a rating for party endurance? Then I'd definitely put INJs at the bottom.
    Agreed. I might venture out once in a blue moon. Unless, the two total anime conventions I go to, count. It's tough. I'd rather spend time with a small group of friends in a quiet setting.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

any of the types that are Extroverted and Perceiving, in my opinion, and maybe Feeling, but I don't know.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I say this as someone who has noticed that there are people who are completely against going to parties. They don't like them AND think that many of the things people do at parties to have fun is wrong and unecessary. However, there are a lot of people who find that stuff to be fun.

My idea

Se-dominants will enjoy the party scene the most AND Ni-dominants will enjoy it the least- with T & F not really playing a role in the equations- so these are the types ranked in order of party-hearty

ESTP, ESFP
    ENTP, ENFP
    ISTP, ISFP
    ESTJ, ESFJ, INTP, INFP
    ENTJ, ENFJ
    ISTJ, ISFJ
    INTJ, INFJ
    Have you noticed that ESTJs come to the party with an escape plan--ready to bolt when they've had enough. Other types wouldn't even think about arriving with an exit strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Agreed. I might venture out once in a blue moon. Unless, the two total anime conventions I go to, count. It's tough. I'd rather spend time with a small group of friends in a quiet setting.
    How do you make a big party small so you can endure the surroundings? Tell me your tricks,

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I love socializing, so I enjoy parties, as long as it's not a kegger. Not a big fan of drunk strangers. And if you make me play a party game, I'll bite you and run away.