User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type would he choose?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESFP

1 20.00%
  • ISTP

4 80.00%
  • INTJ

0 0%

Default A Situation with MBTI

A person said he seems to be like 3 types. One for his light side, one for his gray side & one for his dark side.

Light Side: ESFP
    Gray Side: ISTP
    Dark Side: INTJ

In this situation, does he pick the light side type, if he's a good person or the dark side, if he's a bad person, or does he pick the gray because we all have both dark and light? (Just my possible reasons for figuring this out.) What do you think?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I would put my guess on the gray, in part because we all are shades of dark and light but perhaps moreso because it contains the most overlapping elements (2/3 I, 2/3 S, 2/3 T, 2/3 P). What I would assume he is implying is that at his best he is adventurous, observant, and generous (ESFP high points), while at his worst he is critical, insensitive, and single-minded (INTJ weak points). It seems to me those attributes could easily overlap in an ISTP. It would be interesting to hear more about how he sees this.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Probably an ESFP if INTJ is his "dark side".

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I would put my guess on the gray, in part because we all are shades of dark and light but perhaps moreso because it contains the most overlapping elements (2/3 I, 2/3 S, 2/3 T, 2/3 P). What I would assume he is implying is that at his best he is adventurous, observant, and generous (ESFP high points), while at his worst he is critical, insensitive, and single-minded (INTJ weak points). It seems to me those attributes could easily overlap in an ISTP. It would be interesting to hear more about how he sees this.
    Well, he notices he seems like characters of those 3 types. Plus, he understands everybody has a light & dark side. Everyone has potential to do good or bad, follow the light or dark paths. But he also knows that the gray side is one that exists... when he sees that he is a mix of light & dark at that time. So, its almost a question of are people good or are we all in the gray?

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Probably an ESFP if INTJ is his "dark side".
    That is a good point.

Socionics
    ILI

Choose whichever one is his or her natural state. Is he or she good side most of the time, bad side, or just neutral?

Sounds like INFJ to me. A lot of INFJs think they're extroverts because they're so centered on people.

An INTJ, or especially ISTP, probably wouldn't notice or care about a "dark side."

ESFPs don't act like INTJs. They just don't.

Is this guy actually being serious? If so, what exactly does he relate to about those three types?