User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default HOLY CRAP I'M A SLAVE TO MY DOM FUNCTION

So I thought I was pretty invulnerable to this concept. But now I understand.

I'm a loose cannon that does nothing but seeks impulses. Often times my body just fucking does what it wants, and my Ti is a slave to my Se, constantly looking for practical ways to achieve the desires of my impulses.

Se says: I WANT MONEY AND FREEDOM TO BE A LOOSE CANNON

Ti says: HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT

I think it has become apparent to me, now, that I need to reach deep down to my real needs and put my Ti at the controls. Now that my Ti understands that I am a loose cannon impulse seeker, my Ti needs to program this exosuit where to go. Holy shit it finally makes sense!

So this whole time I've been asking other people to tell me how to fix the problem, or tell me wtf I'm doing wrong. THe answer is that I'm not actually in control of my life. I don't understand the algorithm of my own body. So I go around asking everyone, "what do I do?" and I become manipulated and persuaded into fulfilling the desires of other people because I myself don't even know how to fulfill my own. My body doesn't fucking listen to me because I don't know how to make it listen.

So now this is making me think about how everyone else is a slave to their dom function without even realizing it.

ENFJs bodies respond to how the ENFJ feels. If the ENFJ feels awesome, their body becomes awesome. As such, they are dependant on others worshipping them telling them how awesome they are, etc. They instead need to turn their secondary function in on themself and realizing their own past history of awesomeness.

Just thought I'd share my epiphany.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I clicked this because I thought the thread title was "I'M A SLAVE TO MY DOM" and now I'm kinda disappointed.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

We all are dude. Ive been intrigued by how much we are stuck in our dominant pov for a while now and it is downright scary. Awareness is the first step though, as with many things
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

We all are dude. Ive been intrigued by how much we are stuck in our dominant pov for a while now and it is downright scary. Awareness is the first step though, as with many things
    Yeah. I think a lot of other people recognize how I'm a slave to my impulses, and they sorta control me like this because they're scared I can't control myself. Then I get mad at them for controlling me... But the problem isn't that everyone is evil, the problem is that I am not in control of myself. I need to find the algorithm to program this robot.

I'm a badass. I'll do whatever it takes to get something done. I'll go to shitty jobs and be miserable just for the sake of making money so I can Se some more.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I so get this.

Fe: How can we fix everything?

Si: Do it this way, because that's what worked last time.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Ti: How can I make sense of this or resolve this?

Ne: Imagine or visualize something that can bring coherency.

I struggle with the alternative, even if the problems with the present situation are clear. Currently, I suspect it's something like this:

Instead of placing my own framework, or my own need for coherency as paramount, try and glimpse the whole, including, perhaps, my own framework within it, and realize that this whole is worthy of my attention also. I don't need to make sense of everything right then and there.... they'll be time enough for that later. I think I can still make sense of things, but I shouldn't do that at the expense of more "food" for Introverted Thinking.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Ne: Hey, how about X? Oh, that reminds me of Y. Z is pretty fascinating, too. Then there's A, B, and C....and that whole other cloud of stuff I've spent 30 years building.
    Ti: The underlying principle here is __________.

Crap, what was I doing again?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

yep. my dom functions got me locked up in chains. and i agree, it feels so good to use them.

if only no other functions' use were ever demanded of me, i'd be on fiya!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I think I'm an ENFJ and I use the functions of an INFJ.. What does that say.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hey, at least yours cooperates. Mine just likes fucking the rest of them over.

Ne: OOH PRETTY BIG AWESOME AMAZING UNIVERSE WOW
    Fi: Hey, people are hurting. You should help them.
    Te: The optimal solution would be to get a job helping them.
    Si: Job applications. Fuck. What is my SSN again?

Ne: STOP GUYS LOOK A CONSTELLATION WOW
    Fi:
    Te:
    Si: