User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Default Danish MBTI stats.

I found this Danish MBTI stat. and thought I would share the result.

3000 random Danes.
    ESTJ 20,6
    ISTJ 15,5
    ENTP 11,2
    ESTP 9,6
    ENTJ 7,1
    ISTP 6,7
    ENFP 5,3
    ESFJ 4,3
    INTP 4,5
    ESFP 3,5
    ISFJ 2,8
    INTJ 2,3
    INFP 2,2
    ISFP 2,1
    ENFJ 1,6
    INFJ 0,7

Functions in %
    E:63,2 I:36,7
    S:65,0 N:35,0
    T:77,4 F:22,6
    J:55,0 P:45,0

Engineers in Denmark %
    Stat. made on 404 persons.
    ESTJ 22,0
    ISTJ 21,0
    ENTP 10,9
    ENTJ 10,1
    ESTP 9,9
    ISTP 7,2
    INTP 6,2
    ENFP 3,2
    INTJ 2,5
    Not mentioned types = below 1%

Psychologists in Denmark %
    Stat. made on 171 persons
    ENTP 29,6
    ENFP 16,9
    INTP 11,3
    INFP 9,9
    ENTJ 7,0
    ESTP 5,6
    INTJ 4,2
    ENFJ 2,8
    ESFJ 2,8
    ISTP 2,8
    ISTJ 2,8
    INFJ 2,8

Leaders in the public sector
    Stat. made on 300 persons
    ENTJ 25,0
    ESTJ 22,0
    ENTP 18,0
    ESTP 15,0
    ISTJ 7,0
    INTJ 5,0
    INTP 3,0
    ISTP 2,0
    ESFJ 2,0

Functions in %
    E:82 I:18
    S:48 N:52
    T:97 F:3
    J:61,5 P:38,5
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

high t-count!
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    high t-count!
    Yeah, that surprised me as well. It doesn't match my own real life pic. Most women I know seem to be Fs and most men Ts...but then again, I don't know that many people.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Most women I know seem to be Fs and most men Ts.

The low number of ISFJs is shocking. I have seen American statistics where they are the most common type of all. The percentage of ENTXs in the large sample seems oddly high; and what the fuck is the deal about finding more INTPs than ESFJs in the general population? That goes beyond human imagination...

Many Ns in psychology and even overall (35% when Keirsey talks about less than 20%).

The prevalence of T in positions of leadership (public sector or not) could be expected, but 97% is more than "prevalence", it's monopoly! Interesting. I thought ESFJs, ISFJs and ESFPs would have at least 4 or 5% of spots each. 20% of ENTJs is proper and reveals a good education system where people study what they are good at and not what people tell them to.

The relatively small percentage of INTJs in engineering is surprising to me as well. They seem to be the most common N type studying engineering where I have taken courses (barely more common than ENFPs when you normalize these statistics).

Denmark should export ENTPs... I never saw any statistics giving so many ENTXs. Every third psychologist an ENTP is quite astounding. NFJs are outcasts.

Interesting. More! More!

Here are some stats for the U.S..

MBTI
    INTJ

I found this Danish MBTI stat. and thought I would share the result.
    I find all MBTI statistics highly suspect. Some people test correctly (or quickly identify their type in an introductory discussion of the four dimensions), but in my experience the majority struggles for at least a week and often months before settling on a type that they and everyone around them recognize as correct. I figure these people must really screw up any MBTI statistics where survey-takers have not essentially befriended each respondent for six months.

MBTI
    ISTP

Those look largely like stats taken from higher education; do you know if the samples were taken from such? (That's a huge variation from CAPT standards...)

MBTI
    INTP

Bah, that again. Sometimes, when I hit reply only part of what I wrote goes through.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tayshaun View Post
    enmark should export ENTPs... I never saw any statistics giving so many ENTXs. Every third psychologist an ENTP is quite astounding. NFJs are outcasts.

Interesting. More! More!

Here are some stats for the U.S..
    Thanks Tayshaun, I very much like looking at MBTI stats. Kind of gives me an image of a certain population. I can't find a source for the stats. I posted. The numbers came up as a part of a MBTI powerpoint presentation made by a Dorte Cohr Lützen who does seem to be a certified MBTI consultant so I gues the numbers didn't just pop up from no where. However, I would like to know the criterias for the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    :
    I find all MBTI statistics highly suspect. Some people test correctly (or quickly identify their type in an introductory discussion of the four dimensions), but in my experience the majority struggles for at least a week and often months before settling on a type that they and everyone around them recognize as correct. I figure these people must really screw up any MBTI statistics where survey-takers have not essentially befriended each respondent for six months.
    Yeah, it's just a stat. on MBTI tests I gues - not a nessecarily a RL picture of how a population is put togeather.

ptgatsby Those look largely like stats taken from higher education; do you know if the samples were taken from such? (That's a huge variation from CAPT standards...)
    Again, that's my problem, I'm still looking for the source. However, the Danes are, as you know, relatively well-educated.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

MBTI
    ISTP

Again, that's my problem, I'm still looking for the source. However, the Danes are, as you know, relatively well-educated.
    Quite true.

The official numbers for the US are here

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Agreed. There was a blog, regarding why many mistype as SJ, since it is the temperament that matches the daily nine-to-five work ethic. Otherwise, I can only see two types having any semblance of rarity (both INJs). Yet, it would seem to make sense that, if those two types were rare, then ISJs could be just as rare, wherein one has a propensity to look to the future, and the other the past.