User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Who is this raptor person and what is he babbling about?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Who is this raptor person and what is he babbling about?
    He used to be just kinda weird/insane, but over the last month or so he seems to have gone completely off his rocker.

No one takes him seriously -- he's a total schizo (magical thinking style) -- but he's a good kid and can be hilarious.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

ok thanks, just checking

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ok thanks, just checking
    BunnyRaptor's Metaphysics ~ Worldbuilding the Mountaintop of Heaven

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Lol...

I literally watched this for the first time a few hours ago...

Enneagram
    9w8

I may be crazy, but I am happy being that way.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I recently encountered some Ni doms, and it seemed like whenever they try to talk to me I can't quite make sense of what they're saying, like I hear the words and it sounds intelligible, but my mind just crashes and burns trying to put together a response.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I recently encountered some Ni doms, and it seemed like whenever they try to talk to me I can't quite make sense of what they're saying, like I hear the words and it sounds intelligible, but my mind just crashes and burns trying to put together a response.
    Yes, this is what it looks like when talking to some people.

There's a guy I work with who's either an ESFJ or an ENFJ (I originally thought the latter, but have begun to think it may be the former [in part, due to his reactions, as I know and have worked with ENFJ dudes, and they seem to grasp what I'm saying much more easily]), and, well, it's not just the Ni, but the Te as well, but, when I do what I do, and wrap everything up in a nice NiTe bow, and deliver it, the look on his face is like... it's like a fastball just blew right by him, and he's standing there in the batter's box, looking down, with the bat in his hand, but has completely forgotten where he is or what he's supposed to be doing. After a few seconds, he snaps back to reality, and says whatever he was likely thinking about before (possibly augmented, to some extent, by what I said, but often not seemingly too much, and, when it is, not seemingly too conscious of exactly how, why, or to what extent).

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ when speaking to groups, it's interesting as well. For one, there's this element of familiarity and credibility that seems very important. It's like, as an Ni dom, the more ethos you have built up with the group, the more receptive they will be to you. Not uncommon, by any means, it's one of the three classical means of rhetorical persuasion, but, for Ni doms, because we can sound to others so mysterious and odd, I think people will tend to just write us off more if we haven't built up our ethos within the group. As ethos builds, tho, over time, and as members of the group have begun to notice things about you, about how you operate, about how you do actually seem to know something, to see something, that others often don't see, as you begin to have a track record among the group, proving to them that you know your shit, then you start feeling this effect, when you talk, wherein, after finishing whatever it is I have said, I feel this kind of, I dunno, calm reflection, consideration, kind of a sitting and listening, almost meditative, quality, pass and flow over the audience, almost like the words are still sinking in, and having their effect, for several seconds (and maybe longer) after I finish. It's interesting. Cuz I get so lost in my own world, when something like that is going on, I can tend to lose so much sight, of what's going on around me, listening intently, to my inner perceptions, and evaluations, that this sort of schism develops, between me and the audience, not in that there are not ways in which we can be connected, even to a phenomenal degree (if I'm doing it right [musical interlude: here]), but there's still this fog that forms, between me and the audience, as I lose sight of them, and focus on my inner world. As I get on a roll, I might start to make individual connections in the audience, or, if my speech is long enough, and I start feeling that the connection is there, that I've got them, then I might all of a sudden become very in tune with the audience, very connected, with the fog lifted, as I have now successfully opened myself up, and let them in, and they're all captivated, and now we're all one, and I can just speak to them as I would to myself. But, yeah, it can be an odd thing being an Ni dom and speaking to others.