• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone know where I can take the official MBTI?

alphashallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
I live in the UK and have been unable to find a place to take the official MBTI, and get a consultation about the results - most of them were business MBTI consultants for workplacs who seemed to only to it in bulk. I'd be happy to do it on Skype if it's easier to get a US consultant.

Also it would be great if I could get it for a relatively reasonable price!

Thanks

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Someone from Australia typed me via skype... if you're interested in that.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Only shows practitioners in the US and Canada. I haven't been able to find such a database for anywhere else.

The second link involves online administration plus a one-hour phone consultation. I'm guessing that's available to anyone but don't know that for sure.

If you just want to take the official "Step I" MBTI with no consultation, it's here.