• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why do you or do you not put your MBTI type on your TypoC profile?

starryeyed

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't put up my MBTI type because I'm lost. However, I did notice that people are more inclined to judge and subconsciously allow themselves to be influenced by the knowledge that you call yourself a certain type.

Not only this but this is still a theory and we all are at risk of mistyping ourselves. This is also the internet, so it's harder to tell. Anyone can act/be what they want but IRL are something 1000% different.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
¯\(°_o)/¯ because i'm not really sure about my type
but also because
(ง°ل͜°)ง fck the rules

but really though, i want people to come to their own conclusion about what type i am, and if i really did want to get a "once and for all" answer i'd go hire dario nardi (which is when I win the lottery, which is...never)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Posted in this thread in 2014:

For my entire forum career, I've been the only consistently posting ESTJ. And for just as long, I've been told I'm "atypical" because I'm fairly healthy and well-adjusted. To be honest, I joined to prove a point, and I've been proving that point ever since.

So, personal relationships and fun intellectual discussion aside, my presence here wouldn't have much purpose if I didn't list my type.
Helps to have [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] around now, and helps that people actually kind of know me and appreciate me for something other than my type now. Beyond that, this is still true.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Helps to have @Merced around now, and helps that people actually kind of know me and appreciate me for something other than my type now. Beyond that, this is still true.

Is @Merced being groomed as your resident ESTJ apprentice, to carry the torch and continue to be the token? It's like watching Danielson and Mr. Miyagi in the wax-on/wax-off phase.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] being groomed as your resident ESTJ apprentice, to carry the torch and continue be the token? It's like watching Danielson and Mr. Miyagi in the wax-on/wax-off phase.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Is @Merced being groomed as your resident ESTJ apprentice, to carry the torch and continue to be the token? It's like watching Danielson and Mr. Miyagi in the wax-on/wax-off phase.

I'm a big fan of the movie in question.
Isn't his name Daniel-san?