• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTJ 7w8

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah your mom is either a core 6w5 or a 1w2. I vote 1w2.

can 1w2 have hypocritical tendencies? I see those in her...

(by the way, I'll likely be gone a long time since she believes you are a demon)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
can 1w2 have hypocritical tendencies? I see those in her...

(by the way, I'll likely be gone a long time since she believes you are a demon)

1w2's are some of the most hyper-critical people on earth? Also, how does your mom know about me in the first place to consider me a demon?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have a hard time picturing a 7 as a J type, but maybe that's just me...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1w2's are some of the most hyper-critical people on earth? Also, how does your mom know about me in the first place to consider me a demon?

she checked my internet history and saw you once...

She gets upset if anybody question's the company's ''infallible'' logic.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
A lot of people doo not believe estj sevns exist because of the way that they re portrayed, but there are and they are ones that do what they want to do when they are younger and they look exxp like, but in ll reality EPs are way quiter than that, kinda like simba and that blond girl from hey Jessie. A lot of the ep stereotypes are basically a bunch of te or fe Dom's in youngers