• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other types have you tested as?

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I always get INTJ on any test, except for special ones like the one from Lemon (here in the forum), which I scored as a P.
Yeah right and the socionics test of course, which makes a mess with everybody. But I must say I only took the short test with 4 questions there. So I scored INFp.

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
I always get enfj, secretly hoping for something else, at least for diversity if nothing else....once the result was infj- I was like OMG I can't believe this, now I gotta rethink everything. LOL. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ, ESFP, ISFP

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Tested as INFP,ENTP and INTP and even ESTP once!

Never testes as a J which makes me proud! :D Well kinda....

sade

INFP, INTJ :)laugh:) and I seem to get INFP/ENFJ on the cognitive processes test.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've never come out as anything other than INTP (unless I was purposefully screwing around). At least, that was true until I discovered socionics, where I occasionally come out INTj. Socionics just screws everything up. I agree slightly more with the LII description, than the ILI description. But my behaviour is very clearly P-ish. I also identify more with TiNe, which is INTP in MBTI, but INTj in socionics, clearly they can't both be right...

Conclusion: Socionics is weird.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always get enfj, secretly hoping for something else, at least for diversity if nothing else....once the result was infj- I was like OMG I can't believe this, now I gotta rethink everything. LOL. :D

:laugh: Ditto for me when I got ENFJ. Then I realized...still INFJ.

Bufo

MBTI Type
onto
Enneagram
5w4
Always tested as INTP except for once (INTJ).

From functional point of view Ne seems more obvious than Ti, don't rule out Fi thus INFP, never test as one though, but display an unhealthy Fi preference at times. Te is quite developed, Fe and Se undeveloped, Ni a function I don't understand well.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I tested ENFP the first time I took an online MBTI test. I tested ENTP on the official test after that, with T and F very close to each other.

The shitty test on Human Metrics told me I was an ENFJ.

I took a cognitive function test and this is what it came back with. How far off the functions are to the right reflect how much I use that process. (The test had boxes instead of spaces but they didn't copy over)
Code:
-	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	  Ti

-	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	  Ne

-	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	  Fi

-	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	  Ni

-	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	  Fe

-	 	 	 	 	 	 	  Te

-	 	 	 	 	  Se

-	 	 	  Si

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My first ever result on an MBTI test was INTJ, but I didn't like the idea of being a T, so I took more tests hoping the results would change. Next test gave me INFJ, and I ran with it.

The function test usually rates me as ISFJ, and I've been called ISTJ before.

So pretty much, I've considered being every IJ type at one point or another.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
All the N types except for ENFJ/INFJ, once as an ISTP and once as an ESTP..

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I've tested ENTJ a few times. But I really don't feel the need to control anything except myself, so that description didn't fit me very well. I've also tested INTP once, but comparing the descriptions of INTJ and INTP, it was pretty clear which one was me.

G

Glycerine

I've gotten ESTJ, ISFJ, ISTP, ISFP, ESFJ, ISTJ and INFP. I honestly never have gotten the INFJ result but its sounds the most like me.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I've gotten ESTJ, ISFJ, ISTP, ISFP, ESFJ, ISTJ and INFP. I honestly never got the INFJ result but its sounds the most like me.
I've tested ENTJ a few times. But I really don't feel the need to control anything except myself, so that description didn't fit me very well. I've also tested INTP once, but comparing the descriptions of INTJ and INTP, it was pretty clear which one was me.

I'm calling the exorcist.

Never tested anything else than ENTP. I can seem pretty introverted for a few weeks in a row, but the fact is even then I always prefer extroverted behaviors but won't do those stuffs for various reasons, call it the eck mystery.
When I do that my energy levels\inspiration\life just starts feeling sluggish and I need to get almost hyperactive for a long while to get back into my own skin.

The INTP description by the way, has absolutly nothing to do with my personality while the entp description is like somebody 's been spying on me.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I haven't really been keeping track. I'm pretty sure I've tested as a whole other type about 2 times, but it would be something about 2 letters different, so I disregarded those results. I have also tested as INTX (exact 50/50 split) about 2 times, which makes more sense, but I believe "INTP with a weak P preference" is a better description for me.

judges

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
I test as an ENTP perhaps 25% of the time. I also get INTJ and INFP once in a blue moon but I'm definitely not one of those.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
First couple of times I tested as INFP but then later consecutively INTJ. Every once in a while I'll test as ISTJ.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
The first time that I was tested, I got ESTJ. I read the description and didn't know who it was talking about.
I've gotten ISFP, INFP, INFJ, and ESFP.