• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other types have you tested as?

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I've seen INTJ and INFP before.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course, if you are really curious about this stuff, I wouldn't have and problem with personally explaning it to you in a private conversation. :)

Yes, I would like that better, thank you. :)

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
The very first time I took the MBTI I scored very slightly on the ENFP side. I then went into a mad fury of getting all the information on ENFPs that I could. Something kept nagging me though that it wasn't quite right but it was close. It took me a short while to go back and read the ENFJ and go AHA! I knew at the very least the NF temperament fit like a glove. To answer the question: ENFP, INFJ, ENTJ, INTJ (once) and surprisingly only once I think as ESFJ too. I still consider myself a "little J" though I am probably fooling myself :).

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I usually test INFP.

redacted

my first test ever came out ENTJ.

i've tested (in approximate sequential order)
ENTJ
INTP
ENTP
ENFP
INFP
INFJ
ENFJ
INTJ

so yeah, i've tested as every N type. i find it hilarious that i first got ENTJ, though :)

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I may have tested as an ISTJ my first time around or at least as a borderline S. I believe it's mostly wishful thinking on my part for I'm a relatively strong N.

I received each of these results several times and they are arranged from most frequent to least:

+ INFJ
+ ISTJ
+ ENTJ

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I've been an INTJ, INTP, ISTJ, ISTP, and even an INFP once.

Pretty much, the only thing they can agree on is that I'm an introvert of some sort, and likely a thinker.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ISFJ, INFJ, ISFP, INFP, INTP.

MerkW

On any decent MBTI test, I always score as either INTP or INTJ.

Tests on which I usually score INTP:
- Cognitive Processes Test
- Personality Test Center
- MMDI (Team Technology)
- Grey-Wheelwright

Tests on which I usually score INTJ:
- Humanmetrics
- 41 Questions (oddly, I scored as IxTJ here)

Tests on which the result of INTP appears as frequently as the result of INTJ:
- similarminds.com
- mypersonality.info

A note: I have, in the past, received the results of INFJ, ISTP, and INFP. However, in such situations, the test itself was either too short (i.e. only 6 questions), contained misleading questions, and/or was designed as something of a joke by some anonymous amateur.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
INFP, ENFP, ISFP, ESFP

Pretty sure I am an ISFP though, as I am usually enjoying the present moment with little regard for the future, and my insatiable sensory appetite.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ, INTP, INFJ, INFP.

One version of the Global 5 tested me as a marginal ENTP and another version tested me as ENTJ.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Keirsey Temperament Sorter II at Advisorteam: ENFJ. Both me and my wife. It sounded somewhat like her, but the descriptions were way off for me. (J and P were tied at 5, but it gave it to the J). I had rushed through it, because she was urging me to take it after a friend sent the link to her, and I was too busy learnoing our own temperament system to be interested in this one. But then it did mfinally make me interested in the 16 types, and here I am today.

In other tests, I was all over the place:

Team Technology: ISFJ

Socionics: INFj. (But then that's really INFP, isn't it?)

Best Fit Type at Careerchoice: NT

BBC Science and Health: INTP

Step II subscales (grading directly rather than a questionnaire), the first time: ENFP, with Out of Preference Subscales (OOPS) in both E/I and T/F. So it was somewhat of a tossup with any of the NP types.

Cognitive Processes test: type, INFP; temperament NT!

Huh? Something was obviously wrong in both the last two, I then realized I misunderstood Fi type questions/subscales, and really did not understand concepts like "evaluating what's important/what I want most in life", etc. at all (and that the function really played a very negative role in my life, even if I used it a lot!); and when I did those two over, they both yielded INTP, though by somewhat close margins.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Depending on my mood: ESFP, ISTP, INTP, INFP, INTJ and INFJ.