• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which function do you feel attracted to?

Starry

What the fuck? :laugh:

I'm probably most attracted to Te. I used to be quite fond of Ni but only because it was enigmatic to me.

haha Ginkgo. I'm down with Te too.

for...only a few days so not like long time or anything (ha)...i didn't know if your avatar was rattling or if it was just that my eyes were tired...so I would stare at it to try and catch it moving...haha (i finally figured it all out)

G

Ginkgo

for...only a few days so not like long time or anything (ha)...i didn't know if your avatar was rattling or if it was just that my eyes were tired...so I would stare at it to try and catch it moving...haha (i finally figured it all out)

This pleases me.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Nope. Not on a conceptual level.

Ni-ers often have very unorthodox thoughts, but those thoughts are usually too vague or remote to be of much use to me. Sometimes, when they're implemented, they even seem too contrived to trust.

Shhh!

G

Ginkgo

tumblr_inline_mhazftqNAi1qz4rgp.gif

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope. Not on a conceptual level.

Ni-ers often have very unorthodox thoughts, but those thoughts are usually too vague or remote to be of much use to me. Sometimes, when they're implemented, they even seem too contrived to trust.

that is just sad man!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm simultaneously attracted to and jealous of Se.

I like fellow Fi users too.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm simultaneously attracted to and jealous of Se.

I like fellow Fi users too.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Or aux. For whatever reason my life attracts a lot of FPs. my old apartment had a lot of roommates coming in and out but somehow I think every single one of them was an FP. very strange.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or aux. For whatever reason my life attracts a lot of FPs. my old apartment had a lot of roommates coming in and out but somehow I think every single one of them was an FP. very strange.

I need to move in next to you so that I can get me some of those Fi-aux types. :happy2:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to move in next to you so that I can get me some of those Fi-aux types. :happy2:

Oh no. Do I need to direct you to the INTJ-ENFP fetish thread? Actually don't. For the good of the forum.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti, Ne, and Fi
Ti: It's dominant in the scientific method
Ne: Wit Battles are fun, and ENTP/INTP women are subjectively the sexiest types
Fi: Their fun and the proof is that: ENFPs, ISFPs, ESFPs, and INFPs have Fi as one of their dominant functions

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Ne -- Like moth to a flame. Fe can be pretty easy to like too.