User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Fi Demystified

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

BW, a child who never grew up is a Kokiri. Everyone knows that.

And yes, they are all I_FPs. Except that one ESTJ prick.

Man Ocarina of Time was awesome. I think I'm gonna play it again.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Blue, if you're hurt, we really don't want to hear you broadcast like this. It's... undignified.
    Out of curiosity, what would be considered a dignified way for BW to express himself?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Out of curiosity, what would be considered a dignified way for BW to express himself?
    Virtual shrines dedicated to me, of course.
    (and money sent to my paypal account)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

BLUEWING:

I guess we're supposed to take your word for it with the type guesses of Rousseau, Kierkegaard, and St. Augustine.

But I hope that's not what people do when they read what you wrote.

My immediate guess for the Rousseau example would be demonic extraverted feeling, making him an E_TJ, the Kierkegaard example as demonic Fi.(making him an I_TP!)

Important note:
    People are very unlikely to engage in bullshitting and obfuscation with thier dominant process, but are much more likely to do so with shadow processes.

On that note, what I can definately conclude about Rousseau from that example is that he had Fe somewhere in the shadow (in other words, he was either a _TJ or _FP type, (See? _TJ and _FP types are not opposites at all!)). I'll repeat, that Rousseau example sounds a lot like demonic extraverted feeling.

I don't even see how the St. Augustine quote relates to the rest of your rant. He stole a freekin apple, get over it.

On a related note, please stop trying to indirectly defend your views through quotes by prominent introverted intuition types (Nietche, Doesteovsky (maybe)). You put thier names to shame.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Perhaps just being honest and not coating it in Jungian theory and other people's words would be a start.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Have we asked bluewing a question that he could answer with fact, or o we just criticize him ?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    Have we asked bluewing a question that he could answer with fact, or o we just criticize him ?
    thank you!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Bluewing
    What do you think about us exercising mob mentality on you ?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    My immediate guess for the Rousseau example would be demonic extraverted feeling, making him an E_TJ, the Kierkegaard example as demonic Fi.(making him an I_TP!)
    Why is it that you consistently attempt to type people based on the functions they don't use?

It doesn't really work that way...

That's like trying to find darkmatter by saying 'well nothing else is there...'

Faulty. Sorry.

As to the public: why do any of you (not just people on MBTIc... anywhere) -- and this is a serious question, not rhetorical -- pander those who you diagnose to be seeking attention by acting the role of the natural opposition?

I have been, and still consider myself to be one of the purporters of the negative stance on a number of issues (especially ones which can't be proven one way or another), and rather than ignore me, I'm given exactly what I want.

Or rather, what the people say I want. It's not really what I want, but it seems to be a catch-all one-liner excusing their attack on me. If I'm just seeking attention, or I'm undoubtedly wrong, why even respond?

I'm not defending BW: I didn't read the article, and I don't much care what he's got to say about Fi; By all means, beat the living hell out of him. Who knows? Maybe it'll work this time. Maybe he'll learn. I'm just curious what makes everyone so sure.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Actually, my suspicion is, most of the people who are attacking him, are the very people he's talking about (still didn't read it, I'm just guessing based on what I know of BW and Fi), which means they were owned before they even read it!

I think it just makes them mad. Angry. Angry at being a part of a group of which a blanket insult was issued.

Doesn't make him wrong. Just makes him a jerk: what an Fier would get all up in a tizzy about.
    we fukin won boys