Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    How do you know this?
    Just a wild guess.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Just a wild guess.
    No, really, I want to know where you read that. Because I found an article that said the opposite...

No, really, I want to know where you read that. Because I found an article that said the opposite...
    We are reified into factors of production by the economy, and we are reified into objects of desire by sexuality. And so we need to be catalogued into types by mbti to be efficient objects.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Mole = Victor

ahhhh!

no wonder.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Default The Gift of Forgetfulness

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    ahhhh!

no wonder.
    Forget! Forget! This is too fine for you to know. Forget! Forget! The wind in the willows will blow away a memory lest the awful remembrance should remain and grow, and overshadow mirth and pleasure, and the great haunting memory should spoil all the after-lives of little animals helped out of difficulties, in order that they should be happy and light-hearted as before.

So -

Sudden and magnificent, the sun's broad golden disc showed itself over the horizon facing them; and the first rays, shooting across the level water-meadows, took the animals full in the eyes and dazzled them. When they were able to look once more, the Vision had vanished, and the air was full of the carol of birds that hailed the dawn.

As they stared blankly, in dumb misery deepening as they slowly realised all they had seen and all they had lost, a capricious little breeze, dancing up from the surface of the water, tossed the aspens, shook the dewy roses, and blew lightly and caressingly in their faces; and with its soft touch came instant oblivion. For this is the last best gift that the kindly demi-god is careful to bestow on those to whom he has revealed himself in their helping: the gift of forgetfulness. Lest the awful remembrance should remain and grow, and overshadow mirth and pleasure, and the great haunting memory should spoil all the after-lives of little animals helped out of difficulties, in order that they should be happy and light-hearted as before.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Too late.

I can't forget.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

... and the great haunting memory should spoil all the after-lives of little animals helped out of difficulties ...
    To the Victor go the spoils?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

We are reified into factors of production by the economy, and we are reified into objects of desire by sexuality. And so we need to be catalogued into types by mbti to be efficient objects.
    non sequiter...

Quote Originally Posted by reckful View Post
    If there's any other silly propaganda you've uncritically gobbled down about the MBTI, feel free to let me know, and I'll do my best to continue your deprogramming.
    C'mon, mbti was plagiarised from Psychological Types by the Fuhrer loving Carl Jung. And Carl himself said that Psychological Types was based on no empirical evidence. So mbti is based neither on evidence nor reason.

In fact mbti is a trance induction like astrology.

And mbti knows not critical thinking, and avoids cognitive dissonance like the plague.

WALMART

C'mon, mbti was plagiarised from Psychological Types by the Fuhrer loving Carl Jung. And Carl himself said that Psychological Types was based on no empirical evidence. So mbti is based neither on evidence nor reason.

In fact mbti is a trance induction like astrology.

And mbti knows not critical thinking, and avoids cognitive dissonance like the plague.
    *strong disagree out of left field*

To say it is unreasoned, at least, would be a highly unsubstantial postulation - given reason needs no empiricism.