• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMORPG's (WoW, Guild Wars, etc.) and MBTI types

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My favorite MMORPG of all time was Star Wars Galaxies.

ea74_star_wars_galaxy_poster.jpg

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I both love and hate MMORPG's because often they usually offer a good amount of time wastage and passing in a prolonged manner. But then they spoil it by forcing me to group up with others, even randoms, or else be denied the entertainment of most of their features.

But they are a social game to an extent so I understand why. Personally I adored the original Guild Wars, the sheer amount of variations and creativity one could come up with in terms of a build was so entertaining, until they spammed expansion packs that appeared pointless; why an assassin? It was like a weak warrior who couldn't even access all it's skills until it had linked them together. And the ritualist? Based around a singular mechanic that Rangers ALREADY HAD.

I usually played as either mesmer or necromancer. I remember creating a build around aura of the lich with my necromancer that essentially made you almost impossible to kill while dealing out nasty vampiric damage that ignored armour and I was so proud of it at the time.

I did play a monk before either of those though, mainly because it was the best way to get into a group. Although it was monk/mesmer with the combined class system of GW. However I got bored of being a monk all the time in my guild group and eventually they gave in and let me do some more entertaining stuff that personally interested me.