• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Planning Stages and MBTI

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I spend a lot of time thinking about things and asking a whole bunch of questions before I jump into context.

Like before I play certain video games, I have to draw up a big spectrum of plans and integrate the best ideas from each together into a master blueprint. Or when I create outlines for world goals and metaphysical systems, I have to generate various categories and fit all of the pieces into their respective boxes.

For reference, I just made a private blog recently where I have 14 groups of ideas that each contain 10 questions, which are Existence, Mind, Time, Space, Journey, Ethics, Heaven, God, Creation, Ultimate, Truth, Dreams, Love, and Dragon.

So fellas, that's my general process for how I navigate through the planning stages of projects. How does all of this work for you, and are there connections with this to MBTI types?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
It really depends on the thing im planning. Generally i like to know some underlying truths and then impro. Sometimes the thing requires more detailed planning and i can do that aswell. Sometimes i cant plan much ahead, but some planning is needed, so i can create complex short term plans in 0.1-2 seconds. Like the most efficient route when one friend is at one place, other friend in another place and me somewhere else and we need to meet and one guy takes 3 mins more to get to the place where we could meet, go to grocery store, then to a park, its like a snap of a finger when i have it all figured out in optimal way(like where to meet, what store to go to etc).