• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you had to (and could) change your type, what would you change it to?

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I had to be something else, it would be ISTP. I relate to them a lot. I'd rather stay INTJ though.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Oh if I had to? ENTP, INFP, or INFJ. INFP is obviously the closest to an ENFP, having all the same traits and all. INFJ's are incredibly interesting to me, being the perfect opposite to me, function wise. ENTP because it would be fun being Ne Ti.

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ.

Not really though. I kind of wish I could "slip" into ENTJ whenever I wanted and then come back.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ, because then I would be the badboy boss!

Sunny Ghost

INTJ, INFJ, ISFJ, ISTJ, INFP

I'm not too fond of the idea of becoming more extroverted. I could benefit from straightening my act up and being more J-like.

The only E type I would consider is ENxP, leaning towards ENFP.

W

WALMART

Hmmm.

Nope.

Oh, had to.

I find too many flaws in all types :( It's a craps shoot, give me what you want.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ. Would be fun to be at such ease socially.

S

Stansmith

Masochist?

As much as INFJs like to deflect praise from themselves, they seem to be the perfect type for the fields I'm interested in. Creative writing and idea-generating aren't my natural strong suits, whereas most INFJs appear to be adept at it in one way or another. I'll often get a 'spark' or an idea as to what I want to create, but I'm unable to build upon the idea as eloquently as Ni-doms do, which is a tease.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would love to be an INTJ. Because they are intelligent, mysterious, innovative, well disciplined and highly individualistic
I also can imagine being an INFJ, but I think after all it's not easy for them to live with both Ni and Fe. I can imagive a mind being in some kind of constant thinking, that creates an inner tension.
And I would like to be an ENTP, because they are super smart, funny and sexy and also an INTPs has that kind of mistery similar to INTJs, but can go even deeper in their thinking, because of Ti and it makes them super attractive type as well.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENTJ because Te is awesome.

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As much as INFJs like to deflect praise from themselves, they seem to be the perfect type for the fields I'm interested in. Creative writing and idea-generating aren't my natural strong suits, whereas most INFJs appear to be adept at it in one way or another. I'll often get a 'spark' or an idea as to what I want to create, but I'm unable to build upon the idea as eloquently as Ni-doms do, which is a tease.

Actually, I don't think INFJs are good at idea-generating so much. That's more Ne. Ni is more about working within the idea and looking at it through every angle. We'll randomly get insights into things, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about. Although at the end you said you really wanted to be able to follow through with ideas, which is something we're reasonably good at it (I think other types are better, though).