• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rate my personality

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm always interested to hear what people think of me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I would ask, but I don't think I want to know, but I do. Only if you're going to be honest, none of this you're awesome prpl BS I want the truth.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread appears to be a budding Bitch Slap Part II.

That thread looked fun...it should be unlocked.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'll jump in, then.
Alright, bring it on you little bastards! :D
I don't know almost anything about you! I've given the usual 6 to blurry images on hotornot.com, the spiritual mother and father of this thread. Which means, I give a score close to average on the scale when I can't make a decent judgment.
Feel free to rate me.
8 for this nice fella.
Go ahead and rate me...people's perceptions of me may have changed...
What a weird line to start a topic with. -- But, yeah, go ahead, rate away! :cool:
a 6. -1 for the sig.
rate me too! -- wait, nevermind... i forgot im not desperate for positive reinforcement
Go ahead. Make my day.
I'm always interested to hear what people think of me.
I would ask, but I don't think I want to know, but I do. Only if you're going to be honest, none of this you're awesome prpl BS I want the truth.

I just gave a score of how well I feel like knowing each of you as unique individuals. Not that I would give every person I knew perfectly a perfect 10, but perhaps most of them.