• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chinese Zodiac (what's yours?)

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I was born in the year of the rabbit however... it never really interested me what that would mean. Knowing the Greek comparable horoscope is way off, I wondered how much worse my Chinese Zodiac could be. Turns out I relate to it better than a Virgo! And it was fairly accurate how it implied my dynamic would be with my partner's zodiac.

Here are some links to Chinese Zodiac signs if you want to learn yours:

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/chinese-astrology-signs.html
http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/

List the ones that apply to your MBTI type. Or if they don't apply.

Traits of the Rabbit in an ENFP
"Style as well as an eye for beauty are especially associated with this group whose members possess refined tastes together with artistic skills. Highly creative people, art is of particular interest to them. Because of the Rabbit's built-in acquisitive nature, many become great collectors, filling their houses with beautiful paintings and objets d'art. In whatever walk of life Rabbits find themselves, they will always be distinguished by this sense of refinement and their cultured views. Elegant both physically and intellectually, Rabbits will always stand out from the crowd either as extremely stylish dressers or because they create an individualistic fashion statement of their own."
"Rabbits may have unrealistic views of how a relationship should be, and when one ends they can be devastated. It takes them a long time to recover."
"Articulate and persuasive, Rabbits are good at communicating. They make excellent writers, performers, therapists, healers and teachers."
"Yes, and they cry easily too. They can be moved by personal problems you share with them."
"The Rabbit is quick, clever and ambitious, but seldom finishes what he starts."

Unfortunately it also says that a rabbit is superficial and conservative which I don't agree with... but I rarely agree with everything. It certainly rings more to me than the Greek horoscope. Let me know if it's true for you too!

Standuble

I'm a Virgo and a Fire rabbit. The descriptions are interesting but that's the Forer effect for you.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a fire dragon. My bf is the dog. We're supposed to be bad news for each other. I hate that it doesn't really say why.

I'm mad at its evasiveness.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm a Leo and a Metal Dog. Going by that, it really seems as though I should be much more Badass than I am.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
The Chinese Astrology Sign for this year is Yang Earth Dragon.

Apparently.

Lets take a look shall we?

Those born in the year of the Chinese Dragon are powerful and lucky.

I have no idea what that means.

They know what they want and how to get it

Except my problem is I've never known what I wanted or how to get it.

They have a natural charm and charisma that they use to influence those around them.

I wish. I could fart on my social charm.

Dragons can have a pretty big ego, yet they are also good at motivating others.

Change motivating to de-motivating.

They want to lead.

No...they really don't, burn the responsibility BURN IT WITH ICE!

They are good at accumulating wealth.

Only when people give it to me.

Full of vitality, they truly love life and live it to its fullest.

Lives in his room, painting models, playing games alone and reading typology forums. LIFE!

They may be eccentric and demanding.

To an extent. With more emphasis on the eccentric.

Wherever they go, their faithful followers are never far behind.

I know, that's why I wear a mask face on the back of my head to scare them off.

Don't bother trying to win an argument with a DragonÂ… you will always lose.

Hear that forum?!

Earth Dragons (1928, 1988, 2108) are grounded. They make decent decisions and act rationally. They are able to control their behavior.

HAH! Take that you other, grumpy, volatile dragons I can control myself...nyar!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always found Snake descriptions to be fitting. The examples given here, though, are embarrassingly gushy. I'm not nearly that cool or dangerous.

I'm a fire tiger and my boyfriend is a metal horse. Yay, compatibility. :alttongue:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yin, Water Pig.

Not amused...

wolfy

awsm
I'm a fire dragon. My bf is the dog. We're supposed to be bad news for each other. I hate that it doesn't really say why.

I'm mad at its evasiveness.

Your anger is so dragon like.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fire Rabbit. I'm Hot and Cuddly. Ladies :hi::D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very on point, I always thought it was a very IxFP description:

Those born in the year of the Chinese Sheep (also called Goat in Chinese Astrology) are creative. They love to daydream and are most comfortable when delving into their own minds. They are not very materialistic, preferring to play with their imagination than with gadgets and toys. They are gentle and a bit shy. Since they are sincere, they often believe others to be also. They are compassionate and fast to forgive.

Chinese Sheep don't care for discipline and like to set their own schedule. They may not take criticism well. Pressure makes them anxious. They are often lucky financially and find ways to get their needs met no matter how tough the circumstances are. They are rather refined and like a cozy setting. They love the countryside. They enjoy being part of a group, but they prefer to occupy the fringes rather than center stage.

Sheep are not aggressive. They get their way through sheer persistence and passive-aggressive behavior. They may be indecisive and tend to worry. They may not always be reliable.

G

Ginkgo

Earth Snake.

I think the descriptions portray a more reserved, sensual person than I am.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aries and Yang Water Monkey... not sure what to make of this. :thinking:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Capricorn & Yin Metal Goat

*Not bad* for a horoscope.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Cancer and Yang Fire Monkey. Not much compatibility there.