User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So am I an INFJ or what?

451 sx/so
    IEI Ni

Please guys, who's ever reading this post. It's been solved. I am absolutely positively sure that I am INFJ.

I have reservations of others being one, but I am happy that others are trying to find themselves.

One last thing I want to let everyone know:

As a child, I wanted to fit in with society, but I came to realize and later accept, I am just different. I don't go dress like I am the big shiz or need attention. I just like to dress nice (like the stylish ISFP) and express my own views. I will agree with those if it really is the truth (at least to me) not that it is different.

I am in a very stressful environment which makes it seem like I am more of an S type. But it's my Se wanting to be satisfied. Please private message me if you care about my issues and stop judging me on very little information. I am hardly on here. Maybe once a week and sometimes twice.

Last edited by Forever; 01-28-2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Make it more meaningful.
    just so all u fanboys/girls know, im equally as awkward and nervous when we meet irl. i'm just a human too &ill never view myself above u. ~ lil 寿司

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I think that everyone should have a secret name.

What would yours be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I write the way I want fyi. No one but me handles the way I express myself.