User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I'd like to see an ISFP and an ENFP video. I think there is merit to this. I just don't know if all of their typings are correct. Mila Kunis is an ENTJ?
    I think she is entj! I thought enfp at first but I think I was wrong.

What do you think she is?

And I want to see those videos too!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    6 sx

There busy with writing their book right now, so that's why their not making videos. I am going to suggest that maybe some of us forum members should just make one of these videos.

I can try vreading any of your guys pics or videos if you guys want btw, I've been doing this for about 5 months, so my reads have a decent accuracy at this point .

One thing to keep in mind too, is that this isn't MBTI, we define all of the functions differently than MBTI, and it isn't even the same thing as Jung either. Such systems aren't compatible with what we're seeing the functions as.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticbrain View Post
    There busy with writing their book right now, so that's why their not making videos. I am going to suggest that maybe some of us forum members should just make one of these videos.

I can try vreading any of your guys pics or videos if you guys want btw, I've been doing this for about 5 months, so my reads have a decent accuracy at this point .

One thing to keep in mind too, is that this isn't MBTI, we define all of the functions differently than MBTI, and it isn't even the same thing as Jung either. Such systems aren't compatible with what we're seeing the functions as.
    Can you do mine?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...hat-video.html

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Yes, but you'll have to give me awhile, you seem like a bit of a tough read.

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Tons of sad Fi from a purely visual perspective. I would say Fi dominant is a perfect fit. I'm not sure about perceiving functions yet. Your eyes could potentially be described as naive (which is typically associated with Ne, according to their system) but it's mostly that they're just kinda ... wounded looking? So that puts us back at Fi. On the other hand, you do the Ni zone out as well, the Se lock on is less obvious though and they do come as a pair. So if pressed, my tentative read would be Fi with strong Ni ... which is the type label you're wearing right now, I guess.

EDIT:
    Fi/Te cues:
    Breathy but monotone speech
    Asymmetrical, pained-looking expressions
    Tension in the cheeks

Ni/Se cues
    Lots of Ni zone out while looking to the sides
    Slightly fixed quality to the gaze
    Some Se eye darting at a mild pace.

I'll look for the Ne/Si stuff later, but I've kind of convinced myself of FiNi and by extension, FiSe.

You have fairly rigid and unmoving posture, which implies introversion and I don't think your eyes lead your face, so Ji-dominant.

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    6 sx

@senza tema

Woah, are you new to vreading ? That's pretty good. I think I agree with Fi/Te, but I can't confirm Se/Ni (could you give some timestamps of zone outs ?). The rate at which he wanders seems more Ne right now.

I think he's a perception lead,

-he has a very free flowing and fluid way of acting and talking.

-He spends the majority of his time darting and scowling (Pi/Pe oscillation) rather than articulating (Fi/Te oscillation).

-The rate which he does perk ups, (eyebrow raises) are more in line with PeFi.

His lower energy level could be due to heavy Pi, or some other reason. But for now PeFi alt.(FiPe).

@senza tema

Woah, are you new to vreading ? That's pretty good. I think I agree on the function pairs. (Though Ne/Si is possible).

I think he's a perception lead though,

-he has a very free flowing and fluid way of acting and talking.

-He spends the majority of his time darting and scowling (Ni/Se oscillation) rather than articulating (Fi/Te oscillation).

-The rate which he does perk ups, (eyebrow raises) are more in line with SeFi. (FiSe tend to have very static eyebrows moreso than any type).

His lower energy level could be due to heavy Ni, or some other reason. But for now SeFi alt.(FiSe).
    I'm not new to the system but I'm new to reading. It doesn't seem hard though.
    He doesn't seem present enough to me to be an extrovert. He retreats into himself a lot while thinking about his answers. I could go for NiTe if it weren't such a clear case of Fi >>> Te.
    Also, in my experience, FiSe seems to do the judgy eyebrow lift a lot. I think CR is onto something as far as classifying the different kind of signals is concerned but they don't necessarily interpret them in the right order.

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    6 sx

@senza tema

But this is a new system, it's not the MBTI or even carl Jung, (though trying to describe the same thing as Carl Jung). We believe for instance that people can have very high use of the lower functions, and we also don't think that Ti is an empirical/scientific process. Types such as SiTe and FiNe tend to be the best at innovating in science and mathematics because they have Ne and Te. Do you see what I mean ? It's not the same system as MBTI, and SiTe's are going to bare almost no resemblance.

Also, you can say visual reading is wrong, and that's fine, many of us are skeptical of it's 100% validity, but to just pick and choose which elements you like and decide some parts are valid but other parts aren't arbitrarily is intectually dishonest. The J vs P lead difference is something that is well established, P-leads do on average spend the majority of their time scrunching/darting/drifting, and J-leads really do spend the majority of their time articulating, an Fe-lead will articulate through Fe, but then pause and access Ti, then go back to Fe etc. And only occasionally do they go to their perception process.

If you want to assert that this is wrong ^ then that requires a lot of research and providing counterexamples.

Of course, it's possible your correct about his type, but if he really does spend the majority of his time scowling and darting like I'm saying, then it's unlikely he's a J-lead.

@senza tema

But this is a new system, it's not the MBTI or even carl Jung, (though trying to describe the same thing as Carl Jung). We believe for instance that people can have very high use of the lower functions, and we also don't think that Ti is an empirical/scientific process. Types such as SiTe and FiNe tend to be the best at innovating in science and mathematics because they have Ne and Te. Do you see what I mean ? It's not the same system as MBTI, and SiTe's are going to bare almost no resemblance.

Also, you can say visual reading is wrong, and that's fine, many of us are skeptical of it's 100% validity, but to just pick and choose which elements you like and decide some parts are valid but other parts aren't arbitrarily is intectually dishonest. The J vs P lead difference is something that is well established, P-leads do on average spend the majority of their time scrunching/darting/drifting, and J-leads really do spend the majority of their time articulating, an Fe-lead will articulate through Fe, but then pause and access Ti, then go back to Fe etc. And only occasionally do they go to their perception process.

If you want to assert that this is wrong ^ then that requires a lot of research and providing counterexamples.

Of course, it's possible your correct about his type, but if he really does spend the majority of his time scowling and darting like I'm saying, then it's unlikely he's a J-lead.
    I sense some defensiveness from you, and it wasn't my intention to attack. I understand you're proud of your system but I was just offering my impressions. I didn't even say the system was wrong, just that my personal impression is that things still need tweaking and it's a mistake to think you've already got everything right. I don't need to prove intellectual honesty or dishonesty to you in order to share an opinion.

Also, if this is a new system entirely, it should have its own set of labels. Using the same terms is just going to muddy the waters even more. I assume the creators have already started thinking about that.

For my part, I think there's some overlap between the stuff Erifrail and co. have come up with and MBTI/JCF. That's what I'm interested in exploring ... on my own terms. I'm a member on the CT forum and I find a lot of the resources interesting and helpful, but the discussion style there is really not my thing. It's just too ... idk, there's too much consensus for my comfort.

brainheart

@senza tema

Wow. Yes, it definitely is a different system then. Then I agree with @senza tema. Why are you using the same labels if they are going to bear almost no resemblance? If you can have very high use of lower functions, why call them lower functions? Shouldn't the order for a FiNe who uses lots of Te not be termed as FiNe but something else entirely?

And why is it then that certain people you type with your method also are typed the same by cognitive function/MBTI methods? For example-

Andrew Garfield (FiNe/INFP)
    Cate Blanchett and Carey Mulligan (NiFe/INFJ)
    Katie Couric (SiTe/ISTJ)