User Tag List

First 123412 Last

brainheart

@Infinite Bubble,

All Ne/Si users supposedly blink a lot, but Si > Ne usually has a 'concentrated scowl' look. I thought I did Ni-zone outs too (I posted on the forum and was told my P functions were clearly Ne/Si) but apparently it was Si (both 'Pi drifts' can look very similar).
    I don't have the concentrated scowl. I know what you're talking about for sure, though. I immediately thought of my ISTJ dad when I read that phrase. Yes, I can see how 'pi drifts' could look similar...

Have you thought about posting a vid on their forum so they can type you?
    I've avoided videos up to this point but I think I might for this because I'm pretty motivated to see what they have to say. Interestingly, I watched one of their vids and one of the main people (the girl) looks disturbingly like me.

I'm pretty sure they are writing a book on it. I do also enjoy the idea, so it'd be good if it was true. It'd take Jungian typology further than being a mere pseudo science too.
    Yeah, I look forward to it.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Yeah, clearly there's something there. Whether it's related remains unanswered.

All Ne/Si users supposedly blink a lot, but Si > Ne usually has a 'concentrated scowl' look. I thought I did Ni-zone outs too (I posted on the forum and was told my P functions were clearly Ne/Si) but apparently it was Si (both 'Pi drifts' can look very similar).

Have you thought about posting a vid on their forum so they can type you?

I'm pretty sure they are writing a book on it. I do also enjoy the idea, so it'd be good if it was true. It'd take Jungian typology further than being a mere pseudo science too.
    NeTi and FiNe and SeFi looked a lot like me.
    NeFi doesn't have a video…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i wonder if the video i have would be okay to submit? i hated the process so much i don't really want to do it again.

Infinite Bubble

@brainheart, you're probably Ne/Si because I don't think the doe eyes are ever really seen in Se/Ni users, unless the shape of them is genetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    NeTi and FiNe and SeFi looked a lot like me.
    NeFi doesn't have a video…
    Check this out (anybody else interested should as well): http://cognitivetype.com/database/Su...sicSignals.pdf

On post #7 I gave a link to videos of some NeFi's.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hey this is cool. I do the Ni zone out (looking through objects,my ESFJ friend asks some times where did you go midsentence, and people sometimes look over their own shoulder when I am talking to them)...I am pretty sure I have the Se perk up or weird bursts of intensity versus the naive Ne thing.

I thought the Fi look of disgust even when not disgusted and assymetrical smile was very correct, in general.

I also thought the NFP "pained look" was an interesting observation, I have definitely seen it.

I also watched some of Si Te and thought the Si turndown of the eye thing was pretty interesting...

I need to sit and watch these all the way through later.

Id like to have some one analyze me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Hey this is cool. I do the Ni zone out (looking through objects,my ESFJ friend asks some times where did you go midsentence, and people sometimes look over their own shoulder when I am talking to them)...I am pretty sure I have the Se perk up or weird bursts of intensity versus the naive Ne thing.

I thought the Fi look of disgust even when not disgusted and assymetrical smile was very correct, in general.

I also thought the NFP "pained look" was an interesting observation, I have definitely seen it.

I also watched some of Si Te and thought the Si turndown of the eye thing was pretty interesting...

I need to sit and watch these all the way through later.

Id like to have some one analyze me anyway.
    You can submit a video here. I'm not sure how active the originators of the system are in terms of typing people but the other members seem to do it quite a bit. Can't vouch for their level of skill but it might be worth a shot.

I submitted a video way back and they concluded I was INTJ or ISFP. Very Ni/Fi heavy either way. Hypnotic and semi-bored eyes + sullen aura and tension in the cheeks and snarly smiles.

Anew Leaf

I think there is something to this. But it's hard to pinpoint if the real pattern is being pinpointed correctly.

I do think there is more merit to this than socionics where it takes traits that are genetics and latches on a label.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    @brainheart, you're probably Ne/Si because I don't think the doe eyes are ever really seen in Se/Ni users, unless the shape of them is genetic.

Check this out (anybody else interested should as well): http://cognitivetype.com/database/Su...sicSignals.pdf

On post #7 I gave a link to videos of some NeFi's.
    Thanks for the links. Problem is I read Psychological Types and Ni dom/ inferior Se suits me well. Also, I very much get stuck in Ni-Ti and getting out and engaging with the real world in real time (Se) and making heart-felt connections with people (Fe) are what always make me feel better/ more well-rounded.

Anyway. I will probably do a video. Because my kid who I can't imagine being anything other than ISFP has the same eyes as me. As you say, genetic.

brainheart

Did a video and oddly I look the most like the SeFi

So much Fi snarling and eyes out of the sockets coupled with the Te monotone. Apparently how I talk is completely different than how I think I talk. I look... maniacally psycho

er... keyed up ISFP? (I was going to post my video but the audio is all out of sync, so no.)

Edit:

Whoa, actually these people talk/ look a lot like me- esp Leticia Sabatella and Amanda Seyfried.

http://cognitivetype.boards.net/thre...e-clear-videos

Quote from Fi/Se:
    imo many FiSes also have a sort of 'pained expression' (I do too) but it looks like more sort of a 'less painful pain' when compared to FiNe pained face.
    Sounds pretty much right.

Has anyone else looked at these and have they been consistent/ different than your type?

Stansmith

Robert Pattinson seems like an ISFP in this one. Too much Fi flusteredness/sullen-ness.