First 12345 Last

Thread: Fi and anger

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Can I yell at you? Honest question.
    How much do I care about you? Honest. Because if its little ill likely leave or tell you to.

But if I care enough to go through whatever hell this is than sure ill go there with you.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    How much do I care about you? Honest. Because if its little ill likely leave or tell you to.

But if I care enough to go through whatever hell this is than sure ill go there with you.
    Well, that answers my question. Thanks. Everyone has behaviors they consider less desirable than others. Expression of emotions always has an affect on people, it seems. It's never strictly true that people are ok with others expressing whatever emotions a person might have. When people speak of the importance of sharing emotions, they don't usually mean the "negative ones". It seems to be as true for Feelers of all stripes as it is for Thinkers.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Well, that answers my question. Thanks. Everyone has behaviors they consider less than desirable in others.
    Of course but it feels like you've missed the point.

If your reaction is to yell. I want to know that shit. If your reaction is to say a lot of hateful vindictive things. I want to know that too and waste a lil less time finding this out about you.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Of course but it feels like you've missed the point.

If your reaction is to yell. I want to know that shit. If your reaction is to say a lot of hateful vindictive things. I want to know that too and waste a lil less time finding this out about you.
    But it's not actually all 'ok" which is usually how it is expressed to me.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

But it's not actually all 'ok" which is usually how it is expressed to me.
    If by all okay you mean unimportant and won't be judged one way or another than no. I never meant to say otherwise. Only I don't want someone molding/ or covering up their true nature. I want real even if what's shown makes me not like you anymore.

Ha it's an odd thing isn't it.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

If by all okay you mean unimportant and won't be judged one way or another than no. I never meant to say otherwise. Only I don't want someone molding/ or covering up their true nature. I want real even if what's shown makes me not like you anymore.
    You want people to stop being polite and start being real. Of course, where that got us was staring at child beauty pagents. So yeah, I don't want everyone's psuedo-pedophilia out in the open.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

You want people to stop being polite and start being real. Of course, where that got us was staring at child beauty pagents. So yeah, I don't want everyone's psuedo-pedophilia out in the open.
    Um wtf are you talking about.

I thought this lil scenario was between two people who knew each other and were having an argument.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Um wtf are you talking about.

I thought this lil scenario was between two people who knew each other and were having an argument.
    Basically, all I'm saying is that I don't think good things get accomplished by everyone being real all the time. I think having layers is important. Though the deepest one probably shouldn't make people cry. It should be fried first by exposure to heat, and then it becomes sweet.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay...i'm just going to accept that this head cold of mine is making me stupid today.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

the onion is a metaphor for my personality. A metaphor taken to humorous, but accurate, IMO, extremes.

Visit my Johari: