• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most Schizotypal types

Which types are the most Schizotypal?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My best guesses: INFJ>INTJ>INTP

Schizotypal personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a need for social isolation, anxiety in social situations, odd behavior and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs. People with this disorder feel extreme discomfort with maintaining close relationships with people, and therefore they often do not. People who have this disorder may display peculiar manners of talking and dressing and often have difficulty in forming relationships. In some cases, they may react oddly in conversations, not respond or talk to themselves. They frequently misinterpret situations as being strange or having unusual meaning for them; paranormal and superstitious beliefs are not uncommon.

Idiosyncratic individuals are tuned in to and sustained by their own feelings and belief systems, whether or not others accept or understand their particular worldview or approach to life.

Own world. They are self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships.
Own thing. Oblivious to convention, Idiosyncratic individuals create interesting, unusual, often eccentric lifestyles.
Expanded reality. Open to anything, they are interested in the occult, the extrasensory, and the supernatural.
Metaphysics. They are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.
Outward view. Though they are inner-directed and follow their own hearts and minds, Idiosyncratic men and women are keen observers of others, particularly sensitive to how other people react to them.

MacabreCharade

There used to be a member called SimulatedWorld whose loop system gave that to the Ti-Ni and Ni-Ti users.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would think this could happen to most any of the IN types. Perhaps IS types as well, but I think the iNtuitives can be more prone to detachment from reality, which I read in your description. If I fell off the deep-end and lost touch with reality, this is the side of the pool I could fall off of, I think.

There used to be a member called SimulatedWorld whose loop system gave that to the Ti-Ni and Ni-Ti users.
Ha. I'm definitely a Ni-Ti looper kinda girl. I can do well in my teaching scenario where alot of the interaction is semi-scripted. I recently attended two recitals that have socializing afterwards. By the end of the second one, I was really struggling with conversation just losing my train of thought, having trouble completing sentences and so forth. I didn't start talking to myself, but it felt "off", and I'm sure it looked that way. :(

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could there be any chance some of these people actually are on the autism spectrum?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Why would it have anything to do with typology? Why do people believe that is does?

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where did you get your psychology degree? I love people who studied psychology!

I didn't. That's why I asked it in the form of a question.
:(

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP>ISTP>INFJ

And the funny thing is, the most mystical figure of them all in the foundations of Typology, Carl Jung, has been widely speculated as being one of these 3 types (my best guess is INFJ).

Personally, I would remove ISTP from both lists, but I could be wrong about that. Still, I thoughts sensing types are suppost to be more connected to the contexts of experiential reality.

S

Stansmith

And the funny thing is, the most mystical figure of them all in the foundations of Typology, Carl Jung, has been widely speculated as being one of these 3 types (my best guess is INFJ).

Personally, I would remove ISTP from both lists, but I could be wrong about that. Still, I thoughts sensing types are suppost to be more connected to the contexts of experiential reality.

Some ISTPs can get really weird with their TiNi loops.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
gUOLcRj.jpg

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some ISTPs can get really weird with their TiNi loops.

Yes, and I'm very open to that possibility; especially if someone could reference real world examples of ISTPs in Ti-Ni loops.

I doubt someone will find a good example of an ISTP who's gone completely wacky, but it would be foolish to say it won't happen without first looking at the evidence and outside input.