User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which types are the most Schizotypal?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

6 46.15%
  • INFP

2 15.38%
  • INTJ

9 69.23%
  • INFJ

4 30.77%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 7.69%
  • ISFP

1 7.69%
  • ISTJ

1 7.69%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

1 7.69%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ESTJ

1 7.69%
  • ESFJ

1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 456

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Si as a function can be very idiosyncratic, remember Si is not present oriented like Se is, it is only grounded in terms of consistency of built up experiential associations(similar to Ni), this can and does vary widely between individuals. Si can produce very strange personal peculiarities, like irrational phobias, as an INTP I notice strange Si quirks in myself, when I was a little kid I was scared of Y shaped weeds of all things and I have always had a thing of NOT eating behind other people when their saliva has touched the food. When combined with inferior Ne it can be extremely paranoid, imaging all kinds of ridiculous worst case scenarios and treating them as probable, Si without Je can easily become deluded.
    Schizotypal I thought is more about having your own independent worldviews and systems of spirituality. What you described here seems to be more along the lines of excessive vigilance.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I don't even see the need for a system of spirituality.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    Avoidant: INFJ
    Yup.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by mingularity View Post
    INTPs are most likely to have a personality disorder according to that table. It's just the way it is. That said, the probabilities are all independent, so I also rank pretty highly, although my S is a saving grace.

wrt your comment, I definitely believe that your word salad makes sense in your head. You just didn't give enough concrete references to wtf you were talking about, making you an easy target for jokes, especially since we are in a thread that gives evidence that INTPs are the most likely to have a word salad disorder.
    You are reading it wrong. It doesent say that INTPs are most likely to have a personality disorder, it says that people who test as schizotypal, also tend to test for all I, N, T and P.

Also it doesent say that S types wouldnt have personality disorders, it says that some personality disorders are as common with N as they are with S(those that doesent show correlation to either).

It was my mistake tho, i shouldnt post stuff like that assuming that people would understand what it says without me explaining it all..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    You are reading it wrong. It doesent say that INTPs are most likely to have a personality disorder, it says that people who test as schizotypal, also tend to test for all I, N, T and P.
    These are not different. If it makes you feel better I don't mind if you say it that way.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by mingularity View Post
    These are not different. If it makes you feel better I don't mind if you say it that way.
    They took loads of university students, gave them MBTI and some personality disorder inventory and looked at introversion/extraversion of each person with some personality disorder, then looked at rest of the dichtomies N/S, F/T and J/P. If for example there were many more introverts than extraverts among schizotypals, they marked it with I = **(p > .01) and if there was some more, but not so much that it was statistically significant they marked it with *(p > .05). So it says that schizotypals often test for I, N, T and P(which isnt their best fit type http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYp2xp4GR7I but just something they scored as without any verification of type) more often than, and doesent say anything about how often INTPs test as schizotypals.

When it comes to your S, according to this table I, S, T and P can be seen in Avoidant, Dependent, Depressive, Paranoid, Sadistic and Schizoid personality disorders.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read