• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I the only male INFJ on the forum right now?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, not at all; I'm a male INFJ too. I don't post here very often, though, because I usually have something else to be doing. There are a few others, as well, but the ones I'm thinking of are not especially active members.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
REVEL IN YOUR TIME!
THE FLAME THAT BURNS HALF AS LONG BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT!

Or something like that...so ends your Blade Runner Moment.[

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=6275]the state i am in[/MENTION] qualifies as well ... you're not so alone after all!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6275]the state i am in[/MENTION] qualifies as well ... you're not so alone after all!

What the freak!!?? ... I though this person was a girl, hahahahahahaha.

It's a good thing I've never been attracted to people who looks like girls but end up not being that - otherwise that would be evidence in favor of me being gay (and of course I'm not).

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Not sure if he still posts or comes around but "R.A" is as well not to mention being a good personal friend of mine in the big, real world.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What the freak!!?? ... I though this person was a girl, hahahahahahaha.

quintessential intj post.

even more appropriately, quintessential 5w6 post. generally we e5s are known primarily for our effusive, bubblingly enthusiastic, clap your hands song and dance.

It's a good thing I've never been attracted to people who looks like girls but end up not being that - otherwise that would be evidence in favor of me being gay (and of course I'm not).

"even damnation, is poisoned with rainbows." learn to live in the grey--the grey holds everything together.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty sure you're wrong.

Wait, are you Lexicon? Or is Lexicon a female?

Edit: Wait... she mentions being a reculsive cat lady. Ok, then. If you're reading this, sorry Lexicon.

R

Riva

Wait, are you Lexicon? Or is Lexicon a female?

Edit: Wait... she mentions being a reculsive cat lady. Ok, then. If you're reading this, sorry Lexicon.

you are obviously no sherlock holmes. lex is lex and saudade is saudade.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if Lex was trolling you.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm here, but I don't really have much to post about. Or rather, I simply don't have much of a reason to post very often to begin with...for various reasons.