• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I the only male INFJ on the forum right now?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Gah... i wasn't trying to joke that you were a woman. I realize in retrospect, that interpretation is possible. It was aimed more at my own obliviousness,

There is also the possiblity that by apologizing for any offense, I just made things more awkward. Happens all the time.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Gah... i wasn't trying to joke that you were a woman. I realize in retrospect, that interpretation is possible. It was aimed more at my own obliviousness,

There is also the possiblity that by apologizing for any offense, I just made things more awkward. Happens all the time.

Loosen up. I just thought what you said was funny. I actually relate to Lex though, it has nothing to with gender, lol. I don't know where you're even getting that from in my post. Lol.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Loosen up. I just thought what you said was funny. I actually relate to Lex though, it has nothing to with gender, lol. I don't know where you're even getting that from in my post. Lol.

Ok... over-analyzing it, as usual.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ok... over-analyzing it, as usual.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yay for male INFJ's. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
What if you were, would you die? and if you died, would you be ok with being worm food? these are important questions you must ask yourself, on the brink of death.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
What if you were, would you die? and if you died, would you be ok with being worm food? these are important questions you must ask yourself, on the brink of death.

On the brink of death I only asked myself: "Will they be ok with this?" But yeah I agree, worm food and the like.

It's something to be considered and understood or at least dealt with, so that a person can extend themselves and not dwell upon an inevitability, or use that pressure to create passing wonders; brilliant and brief in their effusive loveliness.

But I suppose when we are dying we expose the true nature of ourselves and for only that single moment do we truly know what or who we are. It's a lesson after all.

I often think I am using my life as an experiment to see how I will deal with death. Will I accept it, fight against it, scream and shudder in fear in an undignified manner? Or maybe just nod and know that I am simply part of a wonderful system which shall reabsorb me and never again shall I exist in sentient singularity, at least in this reality, whatever that might be.

I think there is a beauty in that. One that doesn't require our notion or judgement of beauty to be beautiful, an innate concept that we merely observe and give term to, but exists outside of us.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You always seemed like a guy to me. :thinking:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty much the last one that is active anyone who takes the sign eventually ends up leaving the site with a pitiful <10 post count usually resulting in the relationships thread, type me thread, or turns ISFJ/INFP and even then they may still leave anyway. And I thought I'd go into INTJ heaven. But I used to hate my type, now all it took a struggle to further understand myself and here I am all Fe/Ti gooey fun.

I had a bit of disdain towards Fe/Ti but that's because I didn't understand them fully. They're just as equal in strength as Fi/Te. It's really what the person decides to do with their life and challenges what really defines them.

I have a male body, but my gender isn't traditionally masculine. But I was wrong to completely deny all of my masculine traits either. I just am who I am.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm pretty much the last one that is active anyone who takes the sign eventually ends up leaving the site with a pitiful <10 post count usually resulting in the relationships thread, type me thread, or turns ISFJ/INFP and even then they may still leave anyway. And I thought I'd go into INTJ heaven. But I used to hate my type, now all it took a struggle to further understand myself and here I am all Fe/Ti gooey fun.

I had a bit of disdain towards Fe/Ti but that's because I didn't understand them fully. They're just as equal in strength as Fi/Te. It's really what the person decides to do with their life and challenges what really defines them.

I have a male body, but my gender isn't traditionally masculine. But I was wrong to completely deny all of my masculine traits either. I just am who I am.

oi I'm still repping the INFJ label. up for type questioning but guarding the INFJ homefront yeee

I mainly hate some of the introverted features of my type... maybe in combination with the N. Like being socially awkward and overly quiet, combined with strange interests that I do tend to discuss. grr

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oi I'm still repping the INFJ label. up for type questioning but guarding the INFJ homefront yeee

I mainly hate some of the introverted features of my type... maybe in combination with the N. Like being socially awkward and overly quiet, combined with strange interests that I do tend to discuss. grr

I got to say I don't believe you're accurately typed. You vibe to me very NTP to me.

Ni Fe/Te isn't so much about strange interests as more it's about how you approach and view things.

That being said I think you just made a case for Ne/Ti right there lol

Although rep as you please