MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Funny.
    Gah... i wasn't trying to joke that you were a woman. I realize in retrospect, that interpretation is possible. It was aimed more at my own obliviousness,

There is also the possiblity that by apologizing for any offense, I just made things more awkward. Happens all the time.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Gah... i wasn't trying to joke that you were a woman. I realize in retrospect, that interpretation is possible. It was aimed more at my own obliviousness,

There is also the possiblity that by apologizing for any offense, I just made things more awkward. Happens all the time.
    Loosen up. I just thought what you said was funny. I actually relate to Lex though, it has nothing to with gender, lol. I don't know where you're even getting that from in my post. Lol.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Loosen up. I just thought what you said was funny. I actually relate to Lex though, it has nothing to with gender, lol. I don't know where you're even getting that from in my post. Lol.
    Ok... over-analyzing it, as usual.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Ok... over-analyzing it, as usual.

Visit my Johari:

Yay for male INFJ's.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yay for male INFJ's.
    Boooo *throws a cat* wait...they like those.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    yupp

What if you were, would you die? and if you died, would you be ok with being worm food? these are important questions you must ask yourself, on the brink of death.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    What if you were, would you die? and if you died, would you be ok with being worm food? these are important questions you must ask yourself, on the brink of death.
    On the brink of death I only asked myself: "Will they be ok with this?" But yeah I agree, worm food and the like.

It's something to be considered and understood or at least dealt with, so that a person can extend themselves and not dwell upon an inevitability, or use that pressure to create passing wonders; brilliant and brief in their effusive loveliness.

But I suppose when we are dying we expose the true nature of ourselves and for only that single moment do we truly know what or who we are. It's a lesson after all.

I often think I am using my life as an experiment to see how I will deal with death. Will I accept it, fight against it, scream and shudder in fear in an undignified manner? Or maybe just nod and know that I am simply part of a wonderful system which shall reabsorb me and never again shall I exist in sentient singularity, at least in this reality, whatever that might be.

I think there is a beauty in that. One that doesn't require our notion or judgement of beauty to be beautiful, an innate concept that we merely observe and give term to, but exists outside of us.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

I always thought Saudade was a girl

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    I always thought Saudade was a girl
    Yeah, it's complicated.