• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is the stereotypical Sociopath?

S

Stansmith

I'd say ExTP 3w2 So/Sp, 5 or 7 head-fix, 9 or 8 gut fix. I would say core-8, but an 8 that lacks empathy would be more psychopathic. Enneagram 3 pretty much reads like the mainstream pop culture definition of a 'sociopath', both supposedly wear masks and 'charm' people to get what they want.

The 9-fixer will be more cunning, chameleonic and subtle creepy, the 8-fixer will be a bit more brash and direct. Both So-Dom and the balance of Ti-Fe will make them incredibly perceptive of the emotional reactions of others; Tertiary-Fe lets them influence others emotionally, while at the same time, maintaining a sense of detachment through auxiliary-Ti. An ESTP sociopath would pick up on immediate cues as they come or use basic social manipulation, while an ENTP would probably notice some general pattern of behavior and work with that. So/Sp > So/Sx, since the former is less revealing and isn't going to be as focused on intimacy. An So/Sx sociopath could work (Tony Soprano is 8w7 So/Sx), they could play up their secondary-Sx to seem endearing, harmless and intimate, but I'd imagine they'd spread themselves too thin in the process. So/Sp's are a much more general taste.

Fictional example of an ETP 379 So/Sp sociopath:

S

Stansmith

Inferior feeling types could be the most susceptible to this.

ENTJ
ESTJ
INTP
ISTP

There is some research that correlates type with various psychiatric disorders.

That said, I don't think there is a sociopathic type. For instance, anyone who has experienced a lot of trauma might develop PTSD which could manifest as an ability to turn their feelings on / off which is a characteristic signature of sociopaths.

In other words, it's complicated.

That said, ENTJs. Man, they can be freaky-deaky.

I feel like those types would be too obvious with their approach. An ETP sociopath is much more likely to fool you into thinking they're a genuinely good person.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
What type is the stereotypical mincing bitch with no backbone?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
ENTJ 8w9 sx/sp

4's seem to make up the lions share.

I do a lot of things, but mince I don't.

One could also argue that I'm a lot of things, asshole included, but spineless I'm not.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

One could also argue that I'm a lot of things, asshole included, but spineless I'm not.

Idk I don't think I've ever minced and my spine is crooked but I still have one.

S

Stansmith

We're all very proud of you.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even though I guess there is no sociopath category in MBTI, I'd say... ENTP, ENTJ, INTJ, ESTP...I wouldn't choose IxTPs, 'cause to me they seem to be the most emotional thinking types.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say ExTP 3w2 So/Sp, 5 or 7 head-fix, 9 or 8 gut fix. I would say core-8, but an 8 that lacks empathy would be more psychopathic. Enneagram 3 pretty much reads like the mainstream pop culture definition of a 'sociopath', both supposedly wear masks and 'charm' people to get what they want.
Some of the real examples I've seen have been ENTJ 8w7, ENTP 7w6, and ESTP 7w8 (Ted Bundy is often typed as ExTP so/sp 8w7).

To derive a prototype, a typical sociopath would be an extraverted logical type ExTx usually 3, 7, or 8 in the enneagram with various wings, social or sexual first in stacking, who is determined to obtain power, self-promotion, and/or experiences and entertainment (at other people's expense).

Among introverted logical types "gone wrong" the predominant trait is sadism, extreme emotional callousness, rather than sociopathy.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]
mbti: ENTJ, ESTP
enneagram: Naranjo correlates antisocial personality disorder with 8. it's probably pretty common in 7w8 and 3w2 as well (and, to a lesser extent, 5, 6 and 3w4)
Instinctual Variant: Sx/So, So/Sp (less ideal specimens of both tend to be influential, manipulative and good at playing the political game to get what they want)
socionics: ESTp, ENFj

baccheion

Sociopath: ISTP and ISTJ most commonly.
Psychopath: ESTP and ESTJ most commonly.

What type is the stereotypical mincing bitch with no backbone?

Not sure what mincing means, but Ni dominants are known for being spineless cowards. Sucker punch bitches.

S

Stansmith

Sociopath: ISTP and ISTJ most commonly.
Psychopath: ESTP and ESTJ most commonly.

Not sure what mincing means, but Ni dominants are known for being spineless cowards. Sucker punch bitches.

I'd say INTJ>INFP>INFJ in a fight. I want to say INFJ>INFP, but I imagine an INFJ would be too busy trying to 'reason' with the person while dodging punches.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
mince
mins/
verb:
2. walk with an affected delicacy or fastidiousness, typically with short quick steps.
"there were plenty of secretaries mincing about"
synonyms: walk affectedly;
informal: sashay, flounce, strut
"she minced out of the room"
affected, dainty, pretentious, dandified, foppish;
informal: camp
"no one dared to laugh at the young master's mincing walk"

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
^^Always educating hoi polloi, seeking to elevate others.
So selfless.