User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by taylord View Post
    It seems like every other person on this website claims to be INTJ. Given it's only 1% of the population this cannot possibly be right, or is it? Maybe it's just overrepresented for some reason, but I have no idea why that is. It seems like everyone wants to be INTJ though, but rarely they are.
    I would've thought this thread necessary for INFJ's way before INTJ's here. It seems like there's some factory somewhere within the darkest, most heavily incest riddled crevasses of the United States mid-west where they're just mass-producing female INFJ's, each unit coming standard with a obscure sounding nonsensical username, coupled with a innate, possibly programmed affinity for overly color saturated, melancholic toned avatars of girls in fields releasing feathers from their hands as white doves flying overhead shed tears of blood and sadness, or some slight variation of that premise.

Also, let's not get started on the robotic, hyperlogical as a defensive measure to mask loneliness and social awkwardness INTP trope -- It reeks out the pours of this place as if our only solid food diet has consisted of cloves of garlic for weeks on end.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

INFJ is pretty overrepresented too. It's like the rarest personality according to some and somehow there are so many of them. By the way funny post.
    "In Heaven, everything is fine." - The Lady in the Radiator

We also have an underrepresentation of complete idiots. Sure, there are some, but not as many as humanity has to offer.

Coincidence?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I would've thought this thread necessary for INFJ's way before INTJ's here. It seems like there's some factory somewhere within the darkest, most heavily incest riddled crevasses of the United States mid-west where they're just mass-producing female INFJ's, each unit coming standard with a obscure sounding nonsensical username, coupled with a innate, possibly programmed affinity for overly color saturated, melancholic toned avatars of girls in fields releasing feathers from their hands as white doves flying overhead shed tears of blood and sadness, or some slight variation of that premise.
    Oh my! Perfect!

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    That kind of ego requires the ability to both back it up with feats and some not-too-try-hard-and-arrogant charisma.
    Both of which we have in spades.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Both of which we have in spades.
    My word, every single one of you?

I'm surprised the planet doesn't implode from the awesomeness.

I suspect however that the real winner here is determinism. After all being born a glorious INTJ was not a choice of yours or any others, it merely happened by whatever bizarre collection of variables come together to determine it.

In a way that's a bit of a bugger, you're awesome, but it's not like you chose to be so the merit of awesome is being lessened by the lack of choice in the matter.

You may as well be an ESFJ and be shitty, for all the difference it makes.

'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

INTJ is usually the type taken by ENTJ's who think being scared of humans is a symptom of introversion, and INTP's who think their Ti makes them a judger. In both cases they are mistaken.

There are also those feelers who identify a more thinking aspect to their psyche who think this makes them INTJ.

INTJ's are the guys you see making their own chainmail and flaunting it at rennaisance festivals, haha.

INTP's usually have jew fros and wear suits.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    My word, every single one of you?
    I was using the Royal "We"

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I was using the Royal "We"
    I did suspect. Still one cannot be supposed to know what we want even if wanting is what a we wants for ones self.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    INTJ is usually the type taken by ENTJ's who think being scared of humans is a symptom of introversion, and INTP's who think their Ti makes them a judger. In both cases they are mistaken.

There are also those feelers who identify a more thinking aspect to their psyche who think this makes them INTJ.

INTJ's are the guys you see making their own chainmail and flaunting it at rennaisance festivals, haha.

INTP's usually have jew fros and wear suits.
    Very True.