INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Default Extroversion

Personality tests

Snapshot Report
    Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing
    Personality tests

Snapshot Report
    Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn
    Hey!

Come back and finish this! How's it end? (Looks like you found the "curly-quote" glitch....)
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Thanks for the notice, yet I doubt it matters because you can still take the tests from what I've posted.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

MBTI
    INTP

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Snapshot Report
    Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENTJ

Sociability: 60

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

The text seems a little exaggerated considering my results. Also, I think this measure of extraversion isn't that good considering it seems to overlap with other personality dimensions (S/N, F/T, P/J - agreeableness, conscientiousness, emotional stability and openness to experience).

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people – the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people – the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

I think you'll decline as you grow older.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Sociability: 60

The text seems a little exaggerated considering my results. Also, I think this measure of extraversion isn't that good considering it seems to overlap with other personality dimensions (S/N, F/T, P/J - agreeableness, conscientiousness, emotional stability and openness to experience).
    Both, you and I would be much higher had the questions not overlapped with F/T.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    I think you'll decline as you grow older.
    That, and the fact that a lot of free time comes with my age.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    That, and the fact that a lot of free time comes with my age.

Actually, you'll probably buy more free time for yourself when you grow inward.