The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Default Paths to wholeness, According to Personality Junkie

ETJs: “Focusing on my personal feelings and values (Fi) will bring me wholeness.”

EFJs: “Becoming more logical and independent (Ti) will bring me wholeness.”

ITPs: “Securing love or public esteem (Fe) will bring me wholeness.”

IFPs: “Being responsible, pious, and/or organized (Te) will bring me wholeness.”

INJs: “Directly beautifying the material world or acquiring wealth (Se) will bring me wholeness.”

ISJs: “Producing clever ideas or theories (Ne) will bring me wholeness.”

ESPs: “Holding firm to my own theories (Ni) will bring me wholeness.”

ENPs: “Acting dutifully, according to past precedent (Si), will bring me wholeness.”

How accurate do you think this guy was?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Expecting people's needs for wholness according to their aspirational functions is pretty interesting idea. In theory, it shoudl really fit, but even though I can relate to some of IFP I mostly relate to EFJs in this one.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Working on inferior functions, or rather...those automated reactions we have towards certain triggers, is definitely a step forward in progress for an individual.

I'm not sure I would put it the way he does though. Besides I tend to see functions as the best description we have on something we don't yet fully grasp, definition always comes behind the object of that definition and to me that object is the lashing out an individual who hasn't understood or isn't understanding what REALLY made them do that.

Worst of all are those who don't want to understand. But that's why willful ignorance is a dangerous affliction to pour upon yourself.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

I think this guy has the right idea though I agree with @Polly about cross-overs. I'm INFP and I feel inclined to develop Te for the reasons the source mentioned. However I am also inclined to develop Ti so if I were at any time to implement my Fi model on to the world I would do it with precision but also so it is consistent with what exists. For example I would be apprehensive at making the world "worse" through a model which destroys something I could find potentially valuable (e.g. a piece of key technology which relies on a network of logistics for production which aren't sufficiently ethical) by not stopping to understand properly how it works or stopping to understand that it is the only reasonable way for it to be constructed. In a nutshell having the ability to properly measure and take into account all the aspects of an idea or a construction rather than just applying the most efficient method possible.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I think this guy has the right idea though I agree with @Polly about cross-overs. I'm INFP and I feel inclined to develop Te for the reasons the source mentioned. However I am also inclined to develop Ti so if I were at any time to implement my Fi model on to the world I would do it with precision but also so it is consistent with what exists. For example I would be apprehensive at making the world "worse" through a model which destroys something I could find potentially valuable (e.g. a piece of key technology which relies on a network of logistics for production which aren't sufficiently ethical) by not stopping to understand properly how it works or stopping to understand that it is the only reasonable way for it to be constructed. In a nutshell having the ability to properly measure and take into account all the aspects of an idea or a construction rather than just applying the most efficient method possible.
    that seems very understandable..
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Integrity is integrating all the parts of our mind. Integrity is a never ending project because we are constantly learning new things which must be integrated into what we already know.

So learning new things requires us to rearrange everything we have learnt in the past.

This is such an onerous work, most of us prefer neurosis to integrity.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    ETJs: “Focusing on my personal feelings and values (Fi) will bring me wholeness.”
    I seem to observe those tendencies in the ETJs here, although I don't know any in life well enough to be able to comment.

ITPs: “Securing love or public esteem (Fe) will bring me wholeness.”
    As dopey as that sounds, yup.

IFPs: “Being responsible, pious, and/or organized (Te) will bring me wholeness.”
    I have known IFPs well enough to say that this is indeed the case.

INJs: “Directly beautifying the material world or acquiring wealth (Se) will bring me wholeness.”
    I think there's also an emphasize on physical fitness or health, also. That could relate to beautifying the material world.

ESPs: “Holding firm to my own theories (Ni) will bring me wholeness.”
    Not sure, ESPs are riddles to me. I don't get the way they think at all.
    Last edited by Julius_Van_Der_Beak; 10-03-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'm seem to observe those tendencies in the ETJs here, although I don't know any in life well enough to be able to comment.

As dopey as that sounds, yup.

I have known IFPs well enough to say that this is indeed the case.

I think there's also an emphasize on physical fitness or health, also. That could relate to beautifying the material world.

Not sure, ESPs are riddles to me. I don't get the way they think at all.
    That was very insightful!
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

I like both the IFP and the INJ paths.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Pretty good if you ask me