• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJs = The most attractive Personality type

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know, I think Carey Mulligan and Emma Watson have the Ni-stare pretty much down.

S

Stansmith

I don't know, I think Carey Mulligan and Emma Watson have the Ni-stare pretty much down.

How about these?

Pharrell+Williams+2012+GLAMOUR+Women+Year+AK_JAXYPpDmx.jpg

a_4x-horizontal.jpg

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How about these?

Pharrell+Williams+2012+GLAMOUR+Women+Year+AK_JAXYPpDmx.jpg

a_4x-horizontal.jpg

Hmm wow that's difficult. The first one doesn't look like he's staring though. It looks like it's just the way his eyes/face is shaped. Second one, maybe. But maybe more INFPish?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

How about these?

http://www.bigcityboulevard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Pharrell+Williams+2012+GLAMOUR+Women+Year+AK_JAXYPpDmx.jpg[img]
[img]http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2012/11/29/29-alexander-wang-154636640.o.jpg/a_4x-horizontal.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

No.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm positive Ariana Grande is an extrovert. ENFP 2.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every INFJ I've met has been at least somewhat cute.

They're usually slender and have a perfect blend of looks and personality. A lot of them also have killer smiles.

Is this part of some bigger, evil plan to chase the rest of the INFJs out of the forum? Phase one: make some of the INFPs even more bitter towards INFJs than they already are.

And about the people pictured in the op- that's not the kind of image that comes to mind when I think INFJ. I bet those people comb their hair every single day.

(And Tarantino seems very, very Ne dom to me- or at least Pe dom.)

Standuble

[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] Half of those aren't even INFJ - I'm willing to bet money straight off the bat that Obama isn't. Besides, you seem principally focused on mere looks. Typical extrovert. In any case their personalities aren't probably half as attractive. By my calculations the disingenuous aroma and the shameless kissing of their own asses would drive your Fi nuts in the long run.

Is this part of some bigger, evil plan to chase the rest of the INFJs out of the forum? Phase one: make some of the INFPs even more bitter towards INFJs than they already are.

And about the people pictured in the op- that's not the kind of image that comes to mind when I think INFJ. I bet those people comb their hair every single day.

This guy has hit it right on the money. I wouldn't mind having some INFJ heads mounted on my wall. I reckon despite all their claims and even me openly discussing it right here they still wouldn't see it coming.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I know and completely agree. I hate when other people make these bizarrely complimentary threads and then people start thinking the INFJs think they are so great and need to be equally slammed. The truth is that INFJs WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE.

I posted that one, and a lot of people seem to think Ne-dom which could be the case. I'm the only person I know so far who thought he was INFJ, but that was because of the structure of his work. I don't know anything about how he is personally.

R

Riva

Quentin Tarintino is probably esfp and emma watson is definitely enfp (atleast extroverted).

+1

i think fia's list vibes more infj than that of the op.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Somebody please make it stop.

I don't think all those people are INFJs, but the goofy premise of this thread is just going to really annoy and piss people off.

Edit: Actually looking at those pics again, I don't think there is an INFJ in the whole lot of them. Some could possibly be ENFJ, but there is no Ni glazed stare or just plain weirdos.

:devil:

Here.

I was browsing some of the archives from the good Ol' Days when INFJs were revered for coughing up golden hairballs..or something like that :thinking:

Ahh, the nostalgia of it all :heart:

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Lol, Domino's old mock INFJ descriptions never disappoint. Those were hilarious.

[Another one:]

INFJs are Angels That Taste like Candy Pressed in Awesome Gold Stuff That Holds It Value Even in a Down Market!!11one!1

If only everyone vented/ranted like Domino, then the Fe/Fi threads would end in a pile of people giggling like Pillsbury Doughboys.

Someone should change the name of this thread to "Domino = The most attractive Personality Type."

S

Stansmith

INFPs have the likes of Morrissey, Kurt Cobain, Heath Ledger and John Lennon, and all I get is Ellen Degeneres and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Lord knows I would've been less of a twit had Fi been my dominant function.

Standuble

Hehe at the INFJs getting upset by this thread. I don't think many people hate or dislike INFJs they can just come across as a bit of a pain in the ass on occasion just like the other NFs. But I don't mind them. I wouldn't worry about these threads upsetting social harmony if that is your reason for disliking it.

MacabreCharade

INFPs have the likes of Morrissey, Kurt Cobain, Heath Ledger and John Lennon, and all I get is Ellen Degeneres and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Lord knows I would've been less of a twit had Fi been my dominant function.

I've always had Ellen down as an ENTP 6w7 so/sp.

Hehe at the INFJs getting upset by this thread. I don't think many people hate or dislike INFJs they can just come across as a bit of a pain in the ass on occasion just like the other NFs. But I don't mind them. I wouldn't worry about these threads upsetting social harmony if that is your reason for disliking it.

Even if the social harmony part were an issue, it wouldn't probably be the main one here. These rub against their Se and they don't really know what to think of attention like this. Easily one of the occasions where their balance even here, but especially in real life, is thrown off. A few even giving off a rather aggressive reaction. Their ego, after all, ideally seeks to suppress the fact that they exist.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Almost 2 years since now that I am renecroing this thread. Ha. Ha. Ha.

LET THE TITLE LIVE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW VAIN AND SELFISH WE ARE AND SIMULTANEOUSLY ATTRACTIVE AND ALTRUISTIC WE ARE.
:)

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They are pretty attractive personality wise, but the most attractive is a bit of a stretch, really depends what one finds attractive, and a lot of introverts would prefer someone a bit more "ENFJ-y", for sure.