• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJs = The most attractive Personality type

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lel bump. I wish I could like my own post for this one. It just warms me up.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
First of all, Cara Delevigne is an ENFP.

Second, not a single one of those people up there are INFJs.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You're cute. I'm really not one though. Mistype of the year.

We reignited the Member of the Month, maybe we should consider handing out "Mistype of the Year" on the forum too? You can be the first recipient :happy2: The award would be a bronze, comically miniature of course, old school typewriter with the letters "a" and "e" missing from the...keyboard...haha what did they call that?? I know it's not called a keyboard but, same place. But, the fun with this little centerpiece handed out, it'd come complete with a half-typed sheet of paper coming out the top, still stuck in place, with complete jibber jabber of nothing but As and Es hahaha like, whoa...where'd they come from if there are no keys for those letters :shock: Idea for next American Horror Story season perhaps?

istjariesram

Not really. They are not big on hygeine and go for more earthy looks. Plus they are very very deep and if you are not one = do not get involved. Do not have kids nor marriage with them unless you are an N yourself or Estp.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. They are not big on hygeine and go for more earthy looks. Plus they are very very deep and if you are not one = do not get involved. Do not have kids nor marriage with them unless you are an N yourself or Estp.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

:notype:

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I absolutely hate the stereotype that S types lack depth.

Just because you're shallower than a teaspoon doesn't mean all S types are that way.