User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is INFJ or INTJ the craziest?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

    23 74.19%
  • INTJ

    8 25.81%
First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 59

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I don't know as many INFJs, but they always seem less emotionally stable than myself and other INTJs.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    INFJ's Inside. INTJ's Outside. Don't know too many of either, but I seen a whole lot more INTJ's seeming content, but it's not a definite decision. I see myself as crazy sometimes.
    Wow, I was thinking it's the opposite order, like the INTJ's minds are going banannas, and the INFJs expressions are too dreamy. Then there's that funny theory of how most INTJs are more sane than most INFJs, but the craziest INTJ will be quite crazier than the craziest INFJ. That whole uber-independence and mad-theorist combination could certainly go into volcano mode! Just look at Nietzsche... ends up in the insane asylum!

  3. #43
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    I too was thinking it was the other way around.

  4. #44
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    Hahaha. That's true. Well, glad that you commented on that. Although, I think the INTJ's put things more into action or express their voice as the "feeling" can influence from them putting their "dreamy" stuff out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Wow, I was thinking it's the opposite order, like the INTJ's minds are going banannas, and the INFJs expressions are too dreamy. Then there's that funny theory of how most INTJs are more sane than most INFJs, but the craziest INTJ will be quite crazier than the craziest INFJ. That whole uber-independence and mad-theorist combination could certainly go into volcano mode! Just look at Nietzsche... ends up in the insane asylum!

  5. #45

    Default

    About equal.

    Even if the function-based and varying individual dissimilarities have them take different paths and use different tools to/in varying encounters, they occasionally meet up on the crossroad checkpoints, and while exchanging, quite aptly know where the other has been and is heading.

    Time, also, is an important factor.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    55

    Default

    It all depends on what you define as crazy and also what you see as crazier. Like if they are suffering from mental illness, either type is equally insane without treatment.

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm freaking nuts. Actually, not so much anymore. Ive had my moments. But the INTJs I work with....if they're crazy, they hide it well. Although they DO admit to watching my little pony. The Ni doms have been subdued at my work place, I suppose.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Scheherezade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    I'm freaking nuts. Actually, not so much anymore. Ive had my moments. But the INTJs I work with....if they're crazy, they hide it well. Although they DO admit to watching my little pony. The Ni doms have been subdued at my work place, I suppose.
    what would be the density of INTJ s in your work place if i may ask?

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    what would be the density of INTJ s in your work place if i may ask?
    In my direct group? 5 out of 9 (one claims he's an INTP but no). Department-wide? I can't say except I'm certain it's much higher than the density at Wienerschnitzel or something.

    Why are you smiling when you ask that? You think I'm a cute and silly little infj, huh? Don't you!! Ok, maybe a lil.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Scheherezade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    In my direct group? 5 out of 9 (one claims he's an INTP but no). Department-wide? I can't say except I'm certain it's much higher than the density at Wienerschnitzel or something.

    Why are you smiling when you ask that? You think I'm a cute and silly little infj, huh? Don't you!! Ok, maybe a lil.
    that must be a very interesting place to work! imagining 5 INTJ s working in the same place

Similar Threads

  1. Plato: INFJ or INTJ
    By Blackwater in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. INFJ? or INTJ? or INTP? or ISTP?
    By mwv6r in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:57 PM
  3. INFJ or INTJ or something else?
    By Grace in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. INFJ or INTJ?!?!?!
    By timo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
  5. INFJ or INTJ
    By JustDave in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO