User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is INFJ or INTJ the craziest?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

23 74.19%
  • INTJ

8 25.81%
First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't know as many INFJs, but they always seem less emotionally stable than myself and other INTJs.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    INFJ's Inside. INTJ's Outside. Don't know too many of either, but I seen a whole lot more INTJ's seeming content, but it's not a definite decision. I see myself as crazy sometimes.
    Wow, I was thinking it's the opposite order, like the INTJ's minds are going banannas, and the INFJs expressions are too dreamy. Then there's that funny theory of how most INTJs are more sane than most INFJs, but the craziest INTJ will be quite crazier than the craziest INFJ. That whole uber-independence and mad-theorist combination could certainly go into volcano mode! Just look at Nietzsche... ends up in the insane asylum!

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I too was thinking it was the other way around.

Hahaha. That's true. Well, glad that you commented on that. Although, I think the INTJ's put things more into action or express their voice as the "feeling" can influence from them putting their "dreamy" stuff out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Wow, I was thinking it's the opposite order, like the INTJ's minds are going banannas, and the INFJs expressions are too dreamy. Then there's that funny theory of how most INTJs are more sane than most INFJs, but the craziest INTJ will be quite crazier than the craziest INFJ. That whole uber-independence and mad-theorist combination could certainly go into volcano mode! Just look at Nietzsche... ends up in the insane asylum!

About equal.

Even if the function-based and varying individual dissimilarities have them take different paths and use different tools to/in varying encounters, they occasionally meet up on the crossroad checkpoints, and while exchanging, quite aptly know where the other has been and is heading.

Time, also, is an important factor.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

It all depends on what you define as crazy and also what you see as crazier. Like if they are suffering from mental illness, either type is equally insane without treatment.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm freaking nuts. Actually, not so much anymore. Ive had my moments. But the INTJs I work with....if they're crazy, they hide it well. Although they DO admit to watching my little pony. The Ni doms have been subdued at my work place, I suppose.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    I'm freaking nuts. Actually, not so much anymore. Ive had my moments. But the INTJs I work with....if they're crazy, they hide it well. Although they DO admit to watching my little pony. The Ni doms have been subdued at my work place, I suppose.
    what would be the density of INTJ s in your work place if i may ask?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    what would be the density of INTJ s in your work place if i may ask?
    In my direct group? 5 out of 9 (one claims he's an INTP but no). Department-wide? I can't say except I'm certain it's much higher than the density at Wienerschnitzel or something.

Why are you smiling when you ask that? You think I'm a cute and silly little infj, huh? Don't you!! Ok, maybe a lil.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    In my direct group? 5 out of 9 (one claims he's an INTP but no). Department-wide? I can't say except I'm certain it's much higher than the density at Wienerschnitzel or something.

Why are you smiling when you ask that? You think I'm a cute and silly little infj, huh? Don't you!! Ok, maybe a lil.
    that must be a very interesting place to work! imagining 5 INTJ s working in the same place