User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is INFJ or INTJ the craziest?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFJ

    23 74.19%
  • INTJ

    8 25.81%
First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 59

  1. #11
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default




  2. #12
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I vote INTJ. I think an Ni-Fi loop is more conducive to craziness than Ni-Ti. An INTJ will do the following:

    Though the above humorous example can apply to both types, ime INFJ's generally know when their ideas don't exactly correspond to reality, or at least suspect that there is a strong possibility and other people will think they are crazy. INTJ's on the other hand believe that the "normal" people are the crazy ones, and they alone know the secrets of the Universe. Plus, their tertiary loop completely ignores the need for rational explanation, and so their Ni can generate any crazy idea it wants, and the INTJ will just go with it.
    I voted for INTJ for the same reason. INFJs say things I consider to be crazy too, but, probably because of Ti, they lack the conviction of the INTJs. Because they tend to lack the conviction that that these intuitions are "absolute truths" or "facts", I find the INFJ flavor of Ni to be much less vexing.

    I'm speaking in generalities, of course, but I have certainly noticed a pattern of differences in the way in which Ni manifests itself in both types. Ultimately, I think it comes down to another case of the battle between Fi convictions and Ti speculation.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  3. #13
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    I vote INTP.

  4. #14
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,595

    Default

    I would say generally INFJ, but place INTJ under stress to produce malfunction and that is some intense shite. INTJs are much more headstrong in their malfunctioning than an INFJ.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)
    Likes Florence Atley liked this post

  5. #15
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    My vote would be for INFJ.
    Agreed. At least we INTJs tend to have a method in our madness, and Te is pretty good at reality checking.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  6. #16
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    So between a totally batshit INTJ and a totally batshit INFJ which is batshittier?
    I'm going to go with the INFJ. That doesn't mean the INFJ will necessarily do more damage, though. Batshit INTJs can sound very convincing, while batshit INFJs are usually pretty obviously batshit.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I vote INTJ. I think an Ni-Fi loop is more conducive to craziness than Ni-Ti. An INTJ will do the following:
    Cool, it's always good to see people backing up what they say with objective information.

    Though the above humorous example can apply to both types, ime INFJ's generally know when their ideas don't exactly correspond to reality, or at least suspect that there is a strong possibility and other people will think they are crazy. INTJ's on the other hand believe that the "normal" people are the crazy ones, and they alone know the secrets of the Universe. Plus, their tertiary loop completely ignores the need for rational explanation, and so their Ni can generate any crazy idea it wants, and the INTJ will just go with it.
    That's actually pretty accurate I think and quite funny at the same time. The INFJs place more faith in the ideologies of the people, whereas the INTJs will reject all that stuff that doesn't fit with their own individualized world view.

    Plus, I think they are more uptight and kinkier, and more prone to being out of inner harmony.
    Well ya, thinking certainly is more oriented towards chaos and radicals.

    INFJ's I think are more fluid in their inner world and more openminded, and so I think they have a greater chance of floating back toward the center and sanity.
    The INFJs do indeed place more value on things outside of themselves, can look at the world in a more holistic way.

    Of course, I'm biased because I think my type is the most awesome.
    INTJ in my opinion sounds way cooler to me (and I agreed with everything in your post except your final statement here).

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post


    This Will-I-Am song is definately the best one that I'm posting below (it goes into the great rise to power and realizing your true promise).


  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I voted for INTJ for the same reason. INFJs say things I consider to be crazy too, but, probably because of Ti, they lack the conviction of the INTJs. Because they tend to lack the conviction that that these intuitions are "absolute truths" or "facts", I find the INFJ flavor of Ni to be much less vexing.
    The INTJs as you say may be more subjective about their beliefs on the nature of things, go more with what they wish for rather than what fits with the world.

    I'm speaking in generalities, of course, but I have certainly noticed a pattern of differences in the way in which Ni manifests itself in both types. Ultimately, I think it comes down to another case of the battle between Fi convictions and Ti speculation.
    Seeing things from a more tentative perspective versus a more tenacious view could be less crazy, as there's more of a questioning about things, which could lead to a more clear knowledge than just fighting for whatever productions spring forth from the self. Based on that, Fi would be a better supplement to craziness than Ti.

  9. #19
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    I love that Will.i.am song!

  10. #20
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    The INTJ's I know have all been very stable people. Albeit, a couple of them somewhat aggressive. And they were all shut in's. But, stable none-the-less.

    The INFJ's I know have all been in emotional upheaval. But I know a smaller pool of INFJ's and may not have the best picture to go on.

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I think NFs are usually crazier than NTs in general. That whole "greater subjectivity" thing.
    I think INFJs would have a higher frequency of craziness but a crazy INTJ would be crazier than a crazy INFJ . The crazy INTJ would also likely do more damage because they are less likely to care about other people - but of course there is Hitler who was an INFJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I vote INTJ. I think an Ni-Fi loop is more conducive to craziness than Ni-Ti. An INTJ will do the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Agreed. At least we INTJs tend to have a method in our madness, and Te is pretty good at reality checking.
    Te is very good at reality checking. I think one issue can arise where Te is not being utilized and the INTJ is in that Ni-Fi loop. It can cause a real problem if a person remains in that mode for an extended period of time.

    If you think about what crazy really means though, it's suffering from a mental disorder which any type can suffer from.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639
    Likes Florence Atley liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Plato: INFJ or INTJ
    By Blackwater in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. INFJ? or INTJ? or INTP? or ISTP?
    By mwv6r in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:57 PM
  3. INFJ or INTJ or something else?
    By Grace in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. INFJ or INTJ?!?!?!
    By timo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
  5. INFJ or INTJ
    By JustDave in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO