User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: ENFP smile

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Red face ENFP smile

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed a pattern in ENFP smiles?

joseph.jpg
    andy2.jpg
    louis.jpg
    noel.gif

(Joseph Gordon-Levitt [seriously, that smile makes me giggle], Andrew McMahon of Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin, Louis C K, and Noel Fielding; respectively)

These are people (well, famous people) whom I've been drawn to over the years. Between my own inferences and help of the internet, I've come to believe that all of these men are ENFPs. I can't help but notice this amazing, genuine almost I'm-in-the-middle-of-something-and-suddenly-I-can't-believe-how-awesome-it-is smile that's almost a smirk.

Unfortunately, I'm a lonely INFJ girl with no real ENFPs in my life. Wondering if this is something anyone else has noticed, or if I just like pretty smiles.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

According to @Vetani I look like an IEE and have an H-P cognition gaze. I don't know how much MBTI-wise I look like an ENFP so I'll leave that up to you/others.

(Also keep in mind that I'm so/sx and I think an ENFP so/sx would have a very different expression than an ENFP sp/sx)

Also FWIW, I have no idea what Joseph GL's type is but his grin totally reminds me of my INFP friend's.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    According to @Vetani I look like an IEE and have an H-P cognition gaze. I don't know how much MBTI-wise I look like an ENFP so I'll leave that up to you/others.

(Also keep in mind that I'm so/sx and I think an ENFP so/sx would have a very different expression than an ENFP sp/sx)

Also FWIW, I have no idea what Joseph GL's type is but his grin totally reminds me of my INFP friend's.
    Just look in the eyes; look out for a gaze that penetrates; as if it's looking through you. They're usually focused on whatever they're looking at.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I have noticed a pattern on how the smile builds up and how the eyes are expressing the smile, but i cant really see it from pictures.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Just look in the eyes; look out for a gaze that penetrates; as if it's looking through you. They're usually focused on whatever they're looking at.
    I've noticed a weird mix of eyes with ENFP's. Some seem very focused. Other ENFP's seem to have bouncy eyes. As though they really aren't here on the same plane.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

(I just felt like posting some Ariana after last night. I may use this pic as my next avatar - I love ENFPs looking fierce. I'm always smiling like a goof.)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I think the focus tends to not be so much on what the eye meets, but what the mind meets when looking at something(hence looking like they look through you).
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I've noticed a weird mix of eyes with ENFP's. Some seem very focused. Other ENFP's seem to have bouncy eyes. As though they really aren't here on the same plane.
    people always say that i look like a have very "lively" or intense eyes. i've heard that since my childhood. basically that i look very interested or intelligent.
    the second thing is that i'm often "told off" (in a nice way) for not paying attention or bouncing a lot with my eyes. so i guess both things are true. i know that if i'm not engaged in conversation, then i'm probably looking around observing everyone and jumping from most interesting to most interesting. i have a non-judgmental thing of just looking and noticing patterns or interesting things. at the same time that i'm doing this, my mind wanders off to other things i remember, like what i read in the newspaper, to a conversation i had with a friend, to plans for the near future. my mind is always at top speed and alternating between observing the real world and going into my imagination. oh, and i don't have a lot of patience for sitting still and listening to you talk...if what you meant to say is not clear within a few seconds, then my mind just wanders off.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I smile a lot and don't really mean to. I believe that it's genuine, and I have kind if a large mouth, so whatever all that means, that's me. I'm probably most prone to the fourth image of smiles you posted.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Hey that's the first time I've seen Louis ck typed as enfp. That's kinda funny. I'd like to claim him but idk I thought he was intp.

I'm super smilie tho and people always say I have bright sparkly eyes. I think it's just the happy coming out probably.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison